Halifax Away

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, oldhamfan said:

Thanks for all the replies but the question I asked was about beer/food in the ground not in the town centre.

Is the stand most Oldham fans will be in any good and does it serve beer and food ?

dont think anybody was replying to you!!!! try away ground guide or google 🤣

23 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

dont think anybody was replying to you!!!! try away ground guide or google 🤣

Yes I know that all I was asking was does anyone have information about beer and food in the ground

try again like with that slow welsh guy.

hi

usually, when nobody gives an answer it is because nobody knows the answer.

we have never been there for a real match before.

there is a website called away ground guide which may have the information you require. l did try google for you as you seemed to find that both offensive and strange, but they merely pointed me towards away ground guide.

your answers were not immediatley available, but there were several fan reviews and the answer will probably be in there.

sorry l am not prepared to read all it for you

good luck hope nobody offends you and cut back on the insults, its technically against the rules. we wont grass, but sometimes you can still get done for it.

this is called a link. it takes you to the website you need;

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/conference/conference-premier/the-shay-halifax-town.html

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

hi

there is a website called away ground guide which may have the information you require. l did try google for you as you seemed to find that both offensive and strange, but they merely pointed me towards away ground guide.

your answers were not immediatley available, but there were several fan reviews and the answer will probably be in there.

good luck hope nobody offends you and cut back on the insults, its technically against the rules. we wont grass, but sometimes you can still get done for it.

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/conference/conference-premier/the-shay-halifax-town.html

Can have the old Monty back, thanks. 

15 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

hi

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

and the highest form of intel

youve got what you asked for ya lazy human quit whining

I didn’t get what I asked for. My original question was does anyone know what is the set up with regards beer/food at Halifax.

You then decided to be rude and act like a muppet hiding behind a keyboard. 

All you had to do was not reply to me or say you don’t know the answer rather than be rude and sarcastic. 

Sad man

On 10/15/2022 at 2:21 PM, oldhamfan said:

I didn’t get what I asked for. My original question was does anyone know what is the set up with regards beer/food at Halifax.

All you had to do was not reply to me or say you don’t know the answer rather than be rude and sarcastic. 

Sad man

🙄

l thought l directed you towards a website with the answers

nevermind

well, l say 'nevermind' but l'll think about this for the rest of my life

On 10/15/2022 at 2:21 PM, oldhamfan said:

Sad man

You did get the answer you asked for. If you went to the website Monty told you about it has a category "what's it like for visiting supporters" which tends to tell you if food and beer is available. Also, there are away fan reviews which give you a great insight into what it is actually like. A review a Latics fan can't give you first-hand as we haven't played them for ages.

I hope that helps and avoids a dust up in Failsworth!!!

13 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Normal

Clarke

Maynard

Okagbue

Angol

Shernon

Vaughan

Rooney

Carty

Fondop

Tollitt

Instruction to press and get in there bloody faces and close down. Have a bloody go at scoring more than them! 

I don’t think they know how to get in the oppositions faces without giving away a foul or getting injured themselves. The very basics seem lost  on them 

Can't believe I`m not attending this one as it's only "down the road" for me but after last night I`m having a break from Unsworth's form of slow torture. Probably a definite away win now! I really hope so.

13 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Can't believe I`m not attending this one as it's only "down the road" for me but after last night I`m having a break from Unsworth's form of slow torture. Probably a definite away win now! I really hope so.

It could be worth going just for the toxicity, play like we did last night and mix it with 4hrs on the lash, the results could be amusing. 

15 hours ago, disjointed said:

It could be worth going just for the toxicity, play like we did last night and mix it with 4hrs on the lash, the results could be amusing. 

Agreed. Could be Harrogate with bells on if the team that turned up at Altrincham shows up again at Halifax. 

Archived