Solihull Moors next Saturday

1 hour ago, Longlostfan said:

Don't expect great beer.

For some years Solihull CAMRA didn't use its allocation for the Good Beer Guide and the only entry was Bernie's Off License just off the A34.

There is a micropub on the otherside of the Elmdon park which gets good reviews.

https://solihull.camra.org.uk/viewnode.php?id=39504

I can think of no better example of Non league. 

Were we meeting before the game lads. . ? 

Bernie’s?

Is it decent ale?

No it’s offy near by, they’re doing 4 cans for a fiver. 

Christ. 

1 hour ago, Longlostfan said:

Don't expect great beer.

For some years Solihull CAMRA didn't use its allocation for the Good Beer Guide and the only entry was Bernie's Off License just off the A34.

There is a micropub on the otherside of the Elmdon park which gets good reviews.

https://solihull.camra.org.uk/viewnode.php?id=39504

Just noticed this doesn't open until 5pm on a Saturday.

This definitely has the makings of "one of those" away days..

I was thinking the other day what comes first in the development of a side Performances or Results?

Now I know you will all say results but I'm not talking about them interms of importance I'm talking about the process of developing a team. Do teams start putting in performances and then take the next step and start getting results. Or do teams grind out wins then Confidence comes and performances come because of results.

For December I want to see us put in 7 strong performances. What constitutes a performance is quite subjective but what we need to see is the implementation of a game plan of some sorts and for us to compete. I think as fans we want something to hang our hat on and see the green shoots of a recovery. I don't expect 7 wins in December but if we put in 7 performances the chances are results will pick up certainly enough to get us out of the bottom 4.

From there hopefully we will start seeing a compounding effect. Where performances and results improve, so too will confidence? which will see further improvements of performances and results (with a few blips inbetween but overall things improve) Added in the off the pitch improvements and then we will start to see some forward momentum of our football club, something we haven't seen for a long time.

Archived