Solihull Moors next Saturday

I'm actually looking forward to this now and am quite optimistic!

I've sort of missed our ineptitude in a wierd sort of way!

A few new faces for us who look like they will improve us, on the back of what was a better if not brilliant performance at Maidstone.

Also a couple of weeks to recharge the batteries, clear up a few knocks, and work on some tactics.

In addition a new ground for me against a team who havn't scored in 4 league games and have lost their last 3 🙂

Fancy us for 2-0🙏👍

10 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

A few new faces for us who look like they will improve us, on the back of what was a better if not brilliant performance at Maidstone.

Also a couple of weeks to recharge the batteries, clear up a few knocks, and work on some tactics.

In addition a new ground for me against a team who havn't scored in 4 league games and have lost their last 3 🙂

Fancy us for 2-0🙏👍

Be careful…..you aren’t allowed to be that optimistic on here!!😂😂

2 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Fancy us for 2-0🙏👍

Yet they sit seventh on 30pts.
Not pissing on your parade or anything, let's hope they are on a downward trend and Latics heap more woes on them. :D 

24 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Yet they sit seventh on 30pts.
Not pissing on your parade or anything, let's hope they are on a downward trend and Latics heap more woes on them. :D 

Their recent form is not good though…

then gives his head a wobble when he realises that our recent form is equally poor…😮

14 hours ago, Wardie said:

Hopefully, Reid has the "Ex-striker comes back to haunt us" hoodoo on Solihull. :D 
I can feel it in my water. 🧙‍♂️

You heard it here! 

As Whelan strolls around like prime Maradona looking like the midfielder we've been lacking the whole season....

Now that England have won their group, is the Solihull game likely to move back to 3pm?

The website said when the game was moved to 12.30:

Please note the earlier kick-off for this fixture. The National League has brought forward the time of all fixtures on this date due to the potential of a World Cup Second Round game involving England, with the option to rearrange if necessary.

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Now that England have won their group, is the Solihull game likely to move back to 3pm?

The website said when the game was moved to 12.30:

Please note the earlier kick-off for this fixture. The National League has brought forward the time of all fixtures on this date due to the potential of a World Cup Second Round game involving England, with the option to rearrange if necessary.

Uh? The England game is 7pm on Sunday 

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I've just phoned Solihull and they say the standing section is not sold out and there is a glitch on the ticketing website. They're trying to get it resolved...

Hope our analysts have mentioned to intercept Whelan's sideways passes.🤔

Archived