CEO / The board

So, unsworth has it tough right now but let’s face it the board or everyone basically advising frank have it worse. 

they have appointed unsworth on a 3 year deal, apparently no interview process, backed him and we are now really in the mire at the bottom. They must be preying he turns it around but performances are not even close to improving or getting reg results. I can’t see him resigning and they are all mates. Will they have it in them to sack him?? 

For me we are closing rapidly upon the time where they need to come out with some comms backing him or get rid or they lose my faith also. Need some strong leadership in this dire period 

How quickly they make a decision is key here, wether that is to publicly back him or pay off his contract. 

If things don't turn around, they will have to sack him eventually. It will then be clear that their first big decision on the playing side was a mistake. That's fine, everyone makes mistakes. It's how they learn and move forwards from that mistake. 

If he turns it around and sees out his contract then they look like geniuses for sticking with him when many others wouldn't. 

Guest Stanley30

There first big decision has been a monumental balls up. The guys way out of his depth and has no knowledge of the league. To top it off, the board have allowed it to be some kind of jobs for the boys with an Everton reunion. 

Needs sacking and next time try to use your fucking heads and get someone in who knows the league rather than your chums. 

Just now, Monty Burns said:

even if they are does it matter theyre all good players

Exactly. 

The recent recruitment has been very good. The infrastructure is getting better all the time. They’ve done everything well. . . apart from Unsworth. Sticking with him is a huge risk which will be squarely at their door should we go down. Which I think I will if he stays. (I know you don’t. 😁

Just now, League one forever said:

Exactly. 

The recent recruitment has been very good. The infrastructure is getting better all the time. They’ve done everything well. . . apart from Unsworth. Sticking with him is a huge risk which will be squarely at their door should we go down. Which I think I will if he stays. (I know you don’t. 😁

l'm not tone deaf tho and l really did not like yesterdays attempts

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Who could ever have guessed that would go wrong...  Yet another former Latic in management (probably briefly!).  Is that 12 now?

2 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

The sign was there in one word.............. crypto !!  🤪

Yep - If I ha bitcoin for every time someone on here called me a dinosaur when that fantasist popped up I'd be rich - despite its crash!

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Yep - If I ha bitcoin for every time someone on here called me a dinosaur when that fantasist popped up I'd be rich - despite its crash!

Yeah someone said on twitter that bitcoin only ever goes up. Took me a 10 second Google to disprove that ridiculous statement.

Magic beans by another name are still magic beans.

Guest Stanley30
1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Yeah someone said on twitter that bitcoin only ever goes up. Took me a 10 second Google to disprove that ridiculous statement.

Magic beans by another name are still magic beans.

You obviously don't keep you money in it all the time. I did alright out of it and got out before it bombed. Similar to most shares/stocks tbh

34 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

You obviously don't keep you money in it all the time. I did alright out of it and got out before it bombed. Similar to most shares/stocks tbh

Fine - as long as you know you just got lucky

57 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

Similar to most shares/stocks other than being unregulated by the FCA and SEC. Sam Bankman-Fried might have agreed with you, or maybe not.

Archived