MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 17/01/23 - Postponed

• LaticMark changed the title to MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 17/01/23
  • LaticMark changed the title to MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 17/01/23 - Postponed
1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I predict it toxic on Saturday at home to Southend now given what's gone on the last couple of days.

Watching a few Southend videos they are quick, play good  football and dangerous from wide areas. Can't be passive against them or they will punish us heavily 

15 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Watching a few Southend videos they are quick, play good  football and dangerous from wide areas. Can't be passive against them or they will punish us heavily 

We'll sit in play for a 0-0, hold out for 60 minutes then concede on the back of a stupid mistake, clapped off like heroes only losing by the odd goal at home to promotion contenders.

10 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

We'll sit in play for a 0-0, hold out for 60 minutes then concede on the back of a stupid mistake, clapped off like heroes only losing by the odd goal at home to promotion contenders.

From what I've seen Southend are capable of going 3 up before we know it if we let them run at us.

The left sided wide man looked very good in all the videos. And we all know our right back problems.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I predict it toxic on Saturday at home to Southend now given what's gone on the last couple of days.

25 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Why so miserable @yarddog73?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

They were really good against us in August. Beat us 1-0 and it could honestly have been 6 or 7...

52 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Why so miserable @yarddog73?

Perhaps simply because, like so many of us, we were on an unbelievable "high" when the takeover was announced/implemented and cannot now believe what a rotten stinking playing experience we are getting via DU and his boys.

It's like we all smoked crystal meth for a month - and were giddy as kippers - now we are paying the price with the worst of come-downs (P.S. I haven't smoked crystal meth but know a few who have and have described the extreme highs and lows!).

4 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Its been going 'South' for sometime, could this be the 'end' for Big D? 

Maybe Everton will swoop for him 😐

I'm still keeping the faith but it's possibly reaching the stage where tough decisions will have to be made, one way or another.

Just now, Punce said:

Maybe Everton will swoop for him 😐

I'm still keeping the faith but it's possibly reaching the stage where tough decisions will have to be made, one way or another.

The Magpies had a good feed on him on Boxing day, enough to not to want to come back for seconds.

We have a lot of common with Everton, not mentioning the fact we have half their ex coaching staff, years in the duldrums, a bloated squad, lack of a sound recruitment policy and a disgruntled fan base. It does show that throwing money at it isn't always the answer either. 

Maybe we have a curse on the club, I might sneak in to BP piss on all 4 sides of the pitch and see if that has an impact, as my faith has all but disapeared.🙈

5 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

The Magpies had a good feed on him on Boxing day, enough to not to want to come back for seconds.

We have a lot of common with Everton, not mentioning the fact we have half their ex coaching staff, years in the duldrums, a bloated squad, lack of a sound recruitment policy and a disgruntled fan base. It does show that throwing money at it isn't always the answer either. 

Maybe we have a curse on the club, I might sneak in to BP piss on all 4 sides of the pitch and see if that has an impact, as my faith has all but disapeared.🙈

The footballing gods have not hovered over BP for many years. 🙏

21 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

The match postponement message would be quite unique.🥴

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

Some might say he's being doing that since he arrived! 

How long is a piece of string? Surely there has to be a cut off point before we're in no position to save ourselves 

I honestly thought we were well past that time, who knows if it'll ever happen?

Archived