Hobson

Freeman

Dickenson

Gardner

Lundstram

Hope

Norwood

Reid

Hogan, Langley, Nuttall, Willoughby, Shelton.

that a prediction or what you want it to be? looks a good team.

l think Hogan will return at CB and My Garry in CM over Gardner. Captains armband be interesting..

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

that a prediction or what you want it to be? looks a good team.

l think Hogan will return at CB and My Garry in CM over Gardner. Captains armband be interesting..

I think that’ll be the team. Newport game we were pedestrian, so Reid gives us some pace. I can’t see McGahey in a midfield two, too immobile. McGahey has to either play in a back four, or in front of the back four in away games.

27 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

I think that’ll be the team. Newport game we were pedestrian, so Reid gives us some pace. I can’t see McGahey in a midfield two, too immobile. McGahey has to either play in a back four, or in front of the back four in away games.

yeah Lundstrum would have to do a lot of work and Wazza would end up in CM after 15mins.

but if he has got runners around when he does it (Kitch, Freeman, Lundstrum and Reid could have a goalscoring day) that might not be bad.

but yes, l like your team ld be happy to see that.

2 hours ago, ceskylatic said:

reckon hes gone narrow 433 there?

Very frustrating that. 

We’ve been by far the better side. 

Never a pen and they’ve created nothing else. 

We’ve had a couple of good chances and dominated possession. But we need to move the ball quicker! Our build up play is so laboured and they always have time to find their shape and then it’s harder to break them down. 

Can still win this. 

• Like 1