1 hour ago, disjointed said:

How many tickets did they give us last season? With it being a Tuesday night there won't be as much demand, would have thought that some won't bother as the ground was ticked off last season. 

promotion chase easy cancels out the midweek factor over such short distances

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm thinking these are going to fly out given the buzz about the place lately, can we shift 1500?

Yeah, this will sell out easily.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm thinking these are going to fly out given the buzz about the place lately, can we shift 1500?

It’s possible I suppose but it’s asking a lot for a night match nearly 70 miles away. I think anything over 1000 would be very decent. The attendance will certainly tell us just how many fans have got their appetite back for ‘the Latics’

I’ll be there, I’ve booked a hotel along with 3 others!😄

46 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s possible I suppose but it’s asking a lot for a night match nearly 70 miles away. I think anything over 1000 would be very decent. The attendance will certainly tell us just how many fans have got their appetite back for ‘the Latics’

I’ll be there, I’ve booked a hotel along with 3 others!😄

They brought 800 to us for a night game when they were near on bottom so I suppose we may have a chance of reversing the favour.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Definitely. It’s bang in the half term holidays too so those with kids who may not have done otherwise will probably go for that. I’ll be amazed if we don’t sell our initial allocation within three days.

5 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Definitely. It’s bang in the half term holidays too so those with kids who may not have done otherwise will probably go for that. I’ll be amazed if we don’t sell our initial allocation within three days.

Some tickets will go to open sale, I won't be taking any chances. 

2 hours ago, League one forever said:

If you think York will be a good following. 

Just wait for Alty away in April. . 😁💙

Nah, open end at Alty versus York and Halfax at night won't compare, Halifax could be really good if we are still in and around by then, York will be bouncing as well, lots making a couple of days of it.

1500 at York about same at Alty, Halifax could be touching 3000.

9 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Nah, open end at Alty versus York and Halfax at night won't compare, Halifax could be really good if we are still in and around by then, York will be bouncing as well, lots making a couple of days of it.

1500 at York about same at Alty, Halifax could be touching 3000.

I just meant numbers. 

York and Halifax are night games, and I expect 1200/1500

Alty is a Saturday and one of the last few games of the season- I think there could 2.5/3k in there. (Scattered around the ground) 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

I just meant numbers. 

York and Halifax are night games, and I expect 1200/1500

Alty is a Saturday and one of the last few games of the season- I think there could 2.5/3k in there. (Scattered around the ground) 

I'd be staggered if we dont take near to 3k if not more to Halifax.