28 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Were you already logged into your account ? 

I wasn’t, I had to input mine. 

No, I wasn’t. My 3 aren’t linked either, so not sure what happened there. 

21 minutes ago, daniel said:

No, I wasn’t. My 3 aren’t linked either, so not sure what happened there. 

I didn't have to put mine in either. Wasn't logged in, but was near to 10am on the dot, so maybe they forgot to flip the ST-only switch?

17 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Any idea what the away capacity is?

As many as you want I suspect, there is a huge terrace behind the goal which must hold 3000+ and seats opposite the main stand for about 1500. It's as big as BP (although operating at reduced capacity) and they average under 2000 with about 1500 home fans so if required we could take as many as we did to Dale.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

As many as you want I suspect, there is a huge terrace behind the goal which must hold 3000+ and seats opposite the main stand for about 1500. It's as big as BP (although operating at reduced capacity) and they average under 2000 with about 1500 home fans so if required we could take as many as we did to Dale.

Police permitting!!! I’m sure they reduced Wrexham’s allocation last year. 

18 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

As many as you want I suspect, there is a huge terrace behind the goal which must hold 3000+ and seats opposite the main stand for about 1500. It's as big as BP (although operating at reduced capacity) and they average under 2000 with about 1500 home fans so if required we could take as many as we did 

Edited by oafc1955

54 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

They gave Wrexham 4500 last year. 

May have been someone else then, or i’m completely making it up and confusing with someone else.

7 hours ago, League one forever said:

I just meant numbers. 

York and Halifax are night games, and I expect 1200/1500

Alty is a Saturday and one of the last few games of the season- I think there could 2.5/3k in there. (Scattered around the ground) 

I can guarantee that if you go to Alty expecting to see them play Oldham on a Saturday you'll be disappointed. We play Alty Easter Monday

8 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

I can guarantee that if you go to Alty expecting to see them play Oldham on a Saturday you'll be disappointed. We play Alty Easter Monday

Such is my excitement Rude that I was thinking of camping outside the ground from Good Friday - just to soak up the anticipation of the car park filling up.

Not everything is about the day of the game. 

Edited by League one forever
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I was only guessing Dave, you could well be right. 

I was planning the OASIS Gold annual trip.  This would have been ideal location wise but ruled it out on this basis

25 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I was planning the OASIS Gold annual trip.  This would have been ideal location wise but ruled it out on this basis

Yeah, can't see tickets being easy to get, even ST holders will have to be quick.