Jordan Bove

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance he can play in League One this season SURELY not?!

He talks about having defenders on edge...well I'm sorry Jordan but you need to get in the gym for a while or you will be laughed off the park!

He looks like he's just left primary school.

He talks about having defenders on edge...well I'm sorry Jordan but you need to get in the gym for a while or you will be laughed off the park!

He's supposed to be a very good finisher

Jesus :censored:ing Christ the kids not even started yet! Give him a :censored:ing chance!

What do you expect him to do? Come out and say "well I'm a bit :censored: to be honest, I'll probably be at Stockport in a couple of years" ?

Err, Neymar 10St 1lbs, 5ft 9in

Would he be "laughed off the park" in League 1 as well?

Edited by laticsrblue

League One - where players must be big, well built and :censored: not small, slightly built and :censored:.

Err, Neymar 10St 1lbs, 5ft 9in

Would he be "laughed off the park" in League 1 as well?

What a ridiculous comment.

For one, I bet Neymar would struggle to produce anything like his best in League One of English football, given the massive increase in physicality.

Lastly, how can you even make an argument by comparing the current player of the World Cup and a scrawny teenager from the Oldham youth team?!

What a ridiculous comment.

For one, I bet Neymar would struggle to produce anything like his best in League One of English football, given the massive increase in physicality.

Lastly, how can you even make an argument by comparing the current player of the World Cup and a scrawny teenager from the Oldham youth team?!

First and third line bang on, but something horrible happened in the middle there.

Johnson banged on about our strikers having a bit of savvy last season...guess that comes with experience so unless someone else is signed I think we will be hearing that a lot again this season

He tends to say a lot of things that lack substance.

Johnson banged on about our strikers having a bit of savvy last season...guess that comes with experience so unless someone else is signed I think we will be hearing that a lot again this season

It can come with experience but I'd say most decent strikers were born with it rather than taught it

First and third line bang on, but something horrible happened in the middle there.

Don't get me wrong, he'd still be phenomenal. But there's no way he could play his best football while being elbowed and kicked all day on a muddy, uneven pitch in -5oC