not upto it

OWTB explodes cos we are :censored:e !!

We kept singin for 90 shame the players cant put the same shift in !!

To quote yourself...

our only aim is to create a positive atmosphere at home and away, there is no doubt that we contributed to the feel good factor at the end of last season and we aim to continue doing the same.

Please try to view our efforts as a positive we are 100% behind the team and will do everything we can to get behind the team, we appreciate singing and getting behind the team isn't for everyone we just hope the majority will see the good we are trying to do KTF.

You need to set your own account up or stick to the ethos of your group and stay positive.

And there was silence for large parts of the game.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We kept singin for 90 shame the players cant put the same shift in !!

all I heard was you lot getting on the stewards backs. No need, they are doing there job Ffs! Can you shut up with that :censored: "i want to be oafc" song aswell, so cringy!

I do wonder if we can chalk all three down to Rachubka (albeit with others at fault too).

We can for the 1st and 3rd, and there is a case for the 2nd. Brown lost the ball 70 yards from our goal. There is no way that should directly lead to a goal.

As for the game : Forte was having a stormer in the first half and then we stopped feeding him the ball. Jones ran a lot without doing anything. Kelly, Elokobi, Mills, Rachubka and JCH will have done well to have got a 4 out of 10.

I said on a seperate thread that we missed Lockwood. I've been his biggest critic, and still think he's a donkey, but we missed his organisation at the back and there is no way he'd have been bullied by Henderson like our defenders were today...

Not seen Kelly have a good game since he's been here absolute crap secend half no energy effortless we rolled over, Orient dident break sweat second half. Like the look of Forte, Elokobi to LB on Saturday drop Mills bring Brian Wilson back in instead of Brown and have Kusunga and J.Wilson in the centre. Don't know what's happened to Philly he's half the player he is when we first signed him

That's because LJ has tried to change him into a midfield player. Philly's having to change everything he's been taught. Dieng should ask for a transfer or his career will be ruined as well.

This. He looks a shadow of what he was last year. No command of defence. Shocking to be beaten near post for second. Very suspect.

have to agree, but what's the problem? Lack of form? Lack of confidence in his back 4? Complacency with not having another option to take his place? I thought he could have done better with both goals against Colchester aswell, especially the second!!

1st stemmed from Connor Brown being caught between trying to trap a 50yard dropping ball or passing it to Jones. I think he went for the pass but got it badly wrong. A good through ball and Robert is your Mother's brother.

2nd Wilson get left picking up two, with Mills trying to cover back, Henderson pulls Wilson left and slips it right to Mooney, who megs Paul. Paul should have done better but he was left 1-on-1 with a bloke who scored 20+ last season.

3rd I'm sorry to say is Johnson's fault. Makes two changes, but no-one knows who's picking up who. Lisbie is left unmarked 5 yards out for a free header. The subs should know who they are picking up at set-pieces when they come on, if it means they have to tell someone else to pick up someone else then that should be done. No-one had a clue.

Forte had their right-back on toast from kick-off and then on a booking after 30 minutes, how many times did he get the ball in the last 60 minutes?

Winchester plays well but gets taken off, because Johnson doesn't think he can play 90 minutes, I hope he has some evidence for that as Winchester didn't look knackered when he came off for me. I like Jones, he's a good buy. Elokobi is a good leader, but he isn't really a centre-back, he's not 6ft for starters. Forte looks a good player, but keeping him fit might be an issue. Mills is not the player he was last time and hopefully Kelly improves. As for Winchester- he's a :censored: talent, both feet, calm on the ball can pick a pass, and looks as though he has done the required bulking up in the off-season, he definitely looks as though he's a bit bigger across the chest. I'd stick a long-term contract in front of him now, as he'll be off for very little if we don't.

Edited by rudemedic

For central midfielders Kelly, Jones and Dieng give the ball away far too regularly. Their passing is so sloppy. The way they helped drive us forward, genuine attacking threats, for the first half an hour was something we missed last season, but how can a whole team lose momentum so quickly. I'd like to see Winchester in the middle so we keep the ball better.

We went from by far the better side to a shambles in the space of 10 minutes. Second half we were abysmal.

Sensible post that. It's how i saw it too.

We were by far the better side in the 1st half: we played with a very decent tempo, pressed well, took care of the ball better than we did Tuesday (not hard granted) and looked a threat going forward; especially when we were able to get either Forte or JCH running into the channels.

Second Half; WTF happened? It's like we decided to do the exact opposite of what had worked in the 1st half.

Kelly, Dieng and Jones went from looked a decent 3 in the middle to looking like all 3 of them should be playing for the Dog & Duck on a Sunday morning rather than L1 for us. What went on there?

The tactics that were working 1st half disappeared in the 2nd.

Huge worry that. Oh, and it looks like we have too many of our players struggling for match fitness / sharpness and low on confidence: Philliskirk looks a little boy lost ATM, Kelly is way off the pace; so too Elekobi & Dieng. What's happened to JCH i don't know....

Worrying people, its pretty worrying...

Edited by slystallone

What was negative Johnson Johnson sort it out do you disagree then ?

I was thinking more the chants of "This is embarrassing" and "We lose every week".

I support the stated aims of your group. But you cannot for a second defend these chants and tell me you're there as giving 100% positive support.

While pretty disappointed with the second half myself those chants could undermine confidence on and off the pitch. They're not funny. They're not clever and they're not helpful.

The boos weren't exactly 100% positive either, were they?

I was thinking more the chants of "This is embarrassing" and "We lose every week".

I support the stated aims of your group. But you cannot for a second defend these chants and tell me you're there as giving 100% positive support.

While pretty disappointed with the second half myself those chants could undermine confidence on and off the pitch. They're not funny. They're not clever and they're not helpful.

The boos weren't exactly 100% positive either, were they?

this 100%

Only Mills and Kelly played poorly in both halves.

If it wasn't for Johnson playing such a negative formation we'd have won the game in the first half.

433 isn't negative...

Rachubka

Brown Wilson elakobi mills

Jones dieng Kelly

Winchester jch forte

What was negative Johnson Johnson sort it out do you disagree then ?

First home game of the season against a team who only just missed out on promotion and have since added big players like Henderson to their squad and the Athelticos are giving it to Johnson.

Yes it was a shambles in the second half but you lot are having a laugh with your boast about backing the team 100%.

I didn't see it as 433. JCH was to isolated for that to be 3 up front

Yep, i no way was that ever 4-3-3 today.

It was clearly 4-1-4-1. Dieng sat infron of the back 4, then when he came off, Kelly did that role.

But it basically worked into a 4-2-3-1 as Kelly was side by side with Dieng for large parts, and Jones dropped deep to be along side Kelly when the subs were made.

Pretty negative really. It worked due to Forte being rapid and getting a good through-ball from Winchester. That possibly papers over the set-up?

It worked due to Forte being rapid and getting a good through-ball from Winchester. That possibly papers over the set-up?

Good? Good? It was a :censored:ing marvellous pass, true vision, perfectly weighted to destroy their defensive line.

Winchester is the creative midfielder we've spent the last five years waiting for. Give him the license to do more and he will.

Three year contract before the end of the month please!