North Stand seating plan?

The queue is moving but it takes about 5-10 for each transaction, there is only a young bloke on who is doing sterling work and looks like he needs to take 5 minutes for a breather!

I do have only major gripe, this should have been announced before kicking us out of the RRE for the game the other week or be happening after Saturday's game to have given people a chance to arrange sitting near each other in the new stand. We've managed it with texts but without a seating plan and us being typical indecisive blokes it has been more hassle than it really needed to be.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are asked to email if you want to go Wednesday. Then you are given the option to go any time between 12 and 8. It is 'open' but not that 'open' although I suppose if you turn up they won't turn you away.

I wish I could read I can reserve a seat before the open day. Presumably with a reservation fee of the full price. I will have to go tomorrow and then again on Wednesday. Bollocks!

How many is it going to hold and how many do you reckon we're going to sell in there?

I was in no rush to get mine and fully expected to be able to comfortably spread out in the manner I've become accustomed to being able to in the RRE.

Do I need to get my arse in gear?

How are they "proving" people were ex-Lookers ST holders?

How many is it going to hold and how many do you reckon we're going to sell in there?

I was in no rush to get mine and fully expected to be able to comfortably spread out in the manner I've become accustomed to being able to in the RRE.

Do I need to get my arse in gear?

How are they "proving" people were ex-Lookers ST holders?

Around 2600 I think it is. Which gives us the best part of no chance of selling it out considering it would almost/maybe totally hold all the current season ticket holders.

What do we think the chances are of being able to obtain a back 4 or 5 row seat for someone that didnt have a Lookers season ticket?

Slim to none?

I suppose it depends where you want to sit. If you're not precious about which end you're at then I reckon you should be ok.

My wife went for me & a group of mates this morning & by 11am the furthest back we could get was the row in front of the yellow corporate seats.

We sent her with a brief to get as close to halfway as far back as she could & that was the best she could do.

If you were happy being right at one end or the other you may be ok.

What is the mindset behind not going for seven years and then returning because of a new stand?

Does anyone know of such a person?

There's a difference between not going and going on an ad hoc basis.

The new stand and sense of impetus will be enough to push some people over the threshold in their mind to buy one.

I know because I am one of those people.

What is the mindset behind not going for seven years and then returning because of a new stand?

Does anyone know of such a person?

Not gone to Latics at all for 7 years and returning simply due to the stand. I doubt there are many/any of those?

But buying a season ticket for the first time in years simply due to the new stand.... quite a lot I'd imagine.

There's a difference between not going and going on an ad hoc basis.

The new stand and sense of impetus will be enough to push some people over the threshold in their mind to buy one.

I know because I am one of those people.

That's fair enough, I have picked and chosen games to go to when the RRE has been closed.

Thinking more of someone who clocked out on the last day of the Lookers, hasn't been back since but will go now it is back.

That's fair enough, I have picked and chosen games to go to when the RRE has been closed.

Thinking more of someone who clocked out on the last day of the Lookers, hasn't been back since but will go now it is back.

5 of us had season tickets in the Lookers, it dropped to just me for a few years and was back to two of us again this season.

Two of the other 3 pretty much stopped going altogether apart from the odd game....

Edited by HarryBosch

What do we think the chances are of being able to obtain a back 4 or 5 row seat for someone that didnt have a Lookers season ticket?

Slim to none?

I suppose it depends where you want to sit. If you're not precious about which end you're at then I reckon you should be ok.

My wife went for me & a group of mates this morning & by 11am the furthest back we could get was the row in front of the yellow corporate seats.

We sent her with a brief to get as close to halfway as far back as she could & that was the best she could do.

If you were happy being right at one end or the other you may be ok.

I can see that row being popular, halfway and far enough back that you won't get wet with people in the stand. Think the club have seriously overestimated how many corporate seats they will get. Can see there being some back row seats left for anyone who didn't have dibs, but they will be towards the ends. It may also depend on where the bar is, as if the bar is towards one end that end will be popular, I have heard it will be towards the Chaddy.

I got a seat on the back row of the Paddock this year, but I was only after one, and there are often spare single seats even with a busy stand.

I know of at least two ex-Lookers season ticket holders who aren't going to get their dibs, I can see quite a few not wanting their dibs.