North Stand seating plan?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was up there yesterday felt for the lad in the ticket office was getting some stick of a supporter who was insisting on wanting the same seats he had in the old lookers, despite being told it was a different design and new layout. Seemed most people waiting where after central seats towards the back of the stand a couple along the halfway line.

There was a couple looking at the plan when I was complaining that they couldn't get the same seats they had in the Lookers. Apparently they had a back row seat upper tier previously, I suppressed the urge to slap them and explain its a whole new stand and there's no upper tier........ just.

Right. Done!

3 seats on row H in E to F

Watch me be next to some right herbert!

It's pot luck isn't it. We'll get stuck with a shed load of moaners and/or poorly behaved children. Oh, and a 7 ft giant in front of me. Nailed on.

Yes, Harry. I don't want to sit with them, but wish to appreciate them from afar. Or summat.

We're in the final block, block H (like the Prisoner Cell Block) and are 183 and 184. So I'd say 190 is probably spot on. There are rows A to O (no 'I') so yep, 14 rows.

There better had be a row I cos I've Got 2 seats on it!!!!

It's pot luck isn't it. We'll get stuck with a shed load of moaners and/or poorly behaved children. Oh, and a 7 ft giant in front of me. Nailed on.

Yes, Harry. I don't want to sit with them, but wish to appreciate them from afar. Or summat.

Yeah... first game will come with some slight trepidation.

:scarf001: