North Stand Construction Thread

24 minutes ago, underdog said:

Thanks Kowenicki for posting this.

I can confirm that Al and club have sorted the signage out for the Frizzell stand. So it's a big thanks to them

It was on the Trust top 10 wish list when Al asked about engaging more with the fans. We didn't want to give him a list that could cost oodles of money and un-achievable too. 

A list list that was manageable/achievable within a decent time frame

Can you make sure they spell his name right this time? ?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Three turnstiles open in the chaddy end side of the NS (usually only two) last weekend, and we score three and claim three points. Coincidence? I think not.

It was also good to see the recognition of the stress/depression caused by watching Latics, with Samaritans' cards being given out near the turnstiles.

14 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Three turnstiles open in the chaddy end side of the NS (usually only two) last weekend, and we score three and claim three points. Coincidence? I think not.

Correlation and causation. I wore my lucky pants, lucky socks and took my lucky peg (long story). Clearly that must have been the cause of the three goals / points. 

I'm not going to Tranmere, but I'll do the same again and try and transmit the good luck via Stelling.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 8:18 PM, Bobledgersheart said:

Looks a shit pint !

Pours quicker and you can do more at once which is the point.  Helps the queues move quicker which when HT hits none of us can complain about.  Think Lancashire used to have some sort of multiple tap which filled up 4 at once?

1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I'm not that desperate for a pint at a football match. I can get enough before and after the main event.

I am. Have you seen us? O'Grady up front on his own at Forest Green was enough to drive you to heroin. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived