North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole thing about the Trust looking at out of dates Statutory Accounts is a joke. As the Trust has a seat on the Board they should be attending regular Board meetings at which the Monthly Management Accounts are presented and discussed.That is proper corporate governance.At least then you can be up to date with what is happening now, not what happened many months ago.

2 hours ago, underdog said:

Third, the club monitors this site. 

It is comforting to know that my incisive and ‘finger on the pulse’ posts are reaching the club. I wonder who the representative(*) is who monitors the site?  🤔

* Whoever you are - If you could make yourself known then I could just address my comments directly to you. That goes for most of this site too...probably.. 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

see the post before this ? You and the Trust are a joke - the fans rep on the board delights in winding up fans and is no better than Barry Owen. You are logging off and hiding from the criticism of your completely inept organisation 

Downboat. 

4 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

see the post before this ? You and the Trust are a joke - the fans rep on the board delights in winding up fans and is no better than Barry Owen. You are logging off and hiding from the criticism of your completely inept organisation 

fold you jokers and tell Dazza to do the same 

should Darren step down from his prawn sandwich position? His media position is awful 

Sadly, when you volunteer to get involved with something like Trust Oldham, you end up representing idiotic wankers like you.

It makes me wonder why good people like Tracy and many others can be bothered in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Sadly, when you volunteer to get involved with something like Trust Oldham, you end up representing idiotic wankers like you.

It makes me wonder why good people like Tracy and many others can be bothered in the first place.

😘😘😘😘

14 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Volunteering does not give you carte Blanche at being useless and the trust is 

18 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Volunteering does not give you carte Blanche at being useless and the trust is 

12 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

from the guy who puts so many players forwards and the only one of note to be signed is Cameron Burgess??? Jog on you relic 

6 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

get scouting some shit players that Brian Clough would like 

My apologies for getting involved.

I hadn’t realised that you were just after a bit of attention.

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s something he’s probably been doing most of his life and I’d happily take his opinions and recommendations before plenty on here, don’t be such a prick, wind it in!!

Ive been wanking most of my life - others are better at it 

33 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s something he’s probably been doing most of his life and I’d happily take his opinions and recommendations before plenty on here, don’t be such a prick, wind it in!!

Thanks for the support, to put it in context;

BP1960 community reputation respected 2607

OAFC1984 community reputation -123

I rest my case.

Archived