Sam Graham signs

He's a central defender according to the OS.

Odd choice. Clarke, Gerrard, Edmundson, Stott, Hamer can all play there. Presume one or more is going as this doesn't seem like a position that needs strengthening as a priority.

At least (contrary to my first thoughts) he sounds genuinely promising.

Edited by Crusoe
Changed my mind.

Heavily linked with Everton recently. I have no doubt that the lad will be talented but where does this leave Stott, Hamer and Edmundson?

And yep my mistake:chubb:, already edited 

"Not up to date with sheff Utd news but interested to see where Graham ends up this season. He looked immense for a young lad and sense he will be loaned out to a league 2 or 1 club"

"Would love Graham back but like you say, he will probably end up somewhere in the football league"

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Heavily linked with Everton recently. I have no doubt that the lad will be talented but where does this leave Stott, Hamer and Edmundson?

Sold?

13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Well let’s hope Gerrard is on his way he was not at training this morning 

3 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Well let’s hope Gerrard is on his way he was not at training this morning 

You would have thought from the noises he made on twitter he is offski. I like the idea of this signing. A player of decent potential.

Hopefully we will now see a few more coming in aslong as we do that and no more shitstorms I think the mood on this board will perk up abit.