Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, singe said:

Pete Wild master motivator, Al & ML pickers of the Left back.

 

That’ll do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

If we are to have a go at sneaking a play off spot, we need the full 9 points out of these next three home games I reckon 

7 points out of the next 3 should keep us in it. Anything less than 6 and doesn’t look likely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

7 points out of the next 3 should keep us in it. Anything less than 6 and doesn’t look likely 

Either outcome would see us safe from relegation at least☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone seems a bit happier tonight, who told me that I needed to sit in a dark room when I dared mention the playoffs..

 

Good performance tonight, against a cynical and dirty team, reminded me of the Leeds/Bradford teams in the late 80's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lukers1 said:

Everyone seems a bit happier tonight, who told me that I needed to sit in a dark room when I dared mention the playoffs..

 

Good performance tonight, against a cynical and dirty team, reminded me of the Leeds/Bradford teams in the late 80's.

 

Sheff Utd under Bassett.  Ugly, ugly football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

 

Sheff Utd under Bassett.  Ugly, ugly football. 

Yeah, remember them too,  fans were just as bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From now on we don’t speak about the opposition! We are oldham! We don’t discuss these teams! When we are back in the prem, we talk about the opposition, can’t wait to beat ..... on sat! It’s nailed on choo fucking choooooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrible team, only a couple of points above the drop. I would be delighted to see them go down. Referee a disgrace for letting them get away with it.

Seven goals in two games, roll on Saturday.

Edited by Magic Mikey
Oops, wrong thread. Yeovil are the dirty bastards I'm referring to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Everyone seems a bit happier tonight, who told me that I needed to sit in a dark room when I dared mention the playoffs..

 

Good performance tonight, against a cynical and dirty team, reminded me of the Leeds/Bradford teams in the late 80's.

It was me and  I was referring to your ten wins on the bounce  comment  not the play off part. But only 9 to go  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Handsy said:

It was me and  I was referring to your ten wins on the bounce  comment  not the play off part. But only 9 to go  

Eight to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Everyone seems a bit happier tonight, who told me that I needed to sit in a dark room when I dared mention the playoffs..

 

Good performance tonight, against a cynical and dirty team, reminded me of the Leeds/Bradford teams in the late 80's.

 

Dirty airport workers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Fuck the play offs.

Bare minimum.

But I want to go up at Wembley by thrashing Bury 4.0.!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scholes is playing down the prospect of making the playoffs and rightly so but he’ll know that if we can win the next two then a win at Bury would have us within touching distance of the top three.

 

We have nothing to fear from our remaining home games where only Mansfield are up near the top...

It think it will be our away form where we have to play 5 of the top 8 that determines our fate.

 

Crewe h

Morecambe h

Stevenage h

Grimsby h

Tranmere h

Swindon h

Mansfield h

Northampton h

*********************

Bury. a

Cambridge a

Newport a

Lincoln a

Colchester a

Cheltenham a

Exeter a

 

It’s all ifs & buts however, but as long as last night wasn’t a flash in the pan and we can maintain our home form there’s every chance that we can be challenging up near the top come May!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Scholes is playing down the prospect of making the playoffs and rightly so but he’ll know that if we can win the next two then a win at Bury would have us within touching distance of the top three.

 

We have nothing to fear from our remaining home games where only Mansfield are up near the top...

It think it will be our away form where we have to play 5 of the top 8 that determines our fate.

 

Crewe h

Morecambe h

Stevenage h

Grimsby h

Tranmere h

Swindon h

Mansfield h

Northampton h

*********************

Bury. a

Cambridge a

Newport a

Lincoln a

Colchester a

Cheltenham a

Exeter a

 

It’s all ifs & buts however, but as long as last night wasn’t a flash in the pan and we can maintain our home form there’s every chance that we can be challenging up near the top come May!

 

 

 

 

That's how I feel about it at present too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll be very interesting when Wellens returns, will he do a Shez and spoil the party or get totally destroyed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

If we lose on Saturday and Tuesday, will you start panicking about relegation? :D

No l will accept we will have to go via the playoffs instead of straight back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

No l will accept we will have to go via the playoffs instead of straight back up.

That's the spirit 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...