Trust Letter to AL

19 minutes ago, singe said:

If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

But it is dangerous.

There are Trust people who are  directors of or Co-optees  who are directors of businesses in their own right. Can you imagine what their employer might think?

I need to lie down

6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

It's in this thread....

Oh, I hadn’t gone back far enough. 

Is Midsblue even a trust official? 

I need to get into this Facebook group, doubt I’ll last long though... 

Just now, kowenicki said:

Oh, I hadn’t gone back far enough. 

Is Midsblue even a trust official? 

I need to get into this Facebook group, doubt I’ll last long though... 

Its page 21 on this thread as well

No Midsblue is not and regardless, Trust communication in the main are on our website or links to 

aagghh

35 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Calling it a “crooked organisation” is probably defamation. 

I can;t tell if he is being clever as he can't get our name right as an organisation and he post under Chuckle when he wants to be controversial.

I am sure Singe said that might not cut the mustard with regards to a change of name and slander (maybe)

I remember one trust director several seasons ago,  having words with him as he has done it previously, saying he is in business and if any clients saw that and lost him business...well.. lets leave it there.

39 minutes ago, underdog said:

But it is dangerous.

There are Trust people who are  directors of or Co-optees  who are directors of businesses in their own right. Can you imagine what their employer might think?

I need to lie down

Sorry itdid not come across right, I meant if he had a brain he would be really, really phsychotically in prison dangerous. As it is he is just dangerous, like when he confronted you. Given what Top off got up tow as bad, The imbecile should be banned for a lot longer.
The only saving grace is very few people will seee it.

Glad you have been accepted though... Really I'd bide your time, let him hang himself, then unleash the screens shots...

1 minute ago, singe said:

Sorry itdid not come across right, I meant if he had a brain he would be really, really phsychotically in prison dangerous. As it is he is just dangerous, like when he confronted you. Given what Top off got up tow as bad, The imbecile should be banned for a lot longer.
The only saving grace is very few people will seee it.

Glad you have been accepted though... Really I'd bide your time, let him hang himself, then unleash the screens shots...

What must the club think. This is a fan they invited into their friday Meeting

Then again, the club have not even acknowedledge my email with regards to the my altercation with him either

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Thank you oh so very much and accepting me onto your FB site as well.

He's accepted you but I'm blocked from seeing the group in a Facebook search? Hahahaha. Fair enough, I HAVE been calling him a nonce for years. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, underdog said:

What must the club think. This is a fan they invited into their friday Meeting

Then again, the club have not even acknowedledge my email with regards to the my altercation with him either

Appalling.

17 minutes ago, underdog said:

I will take  bets on how long you last...

I will say 6pm tonight......anyone else?

Provided he joins at 5:59pm. Is even one minute generous? Seriously though, I think this Chuckle character may be just a step or two away from legal action if he isn't careful. I think I'll see if I can join.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Provided he joins at 5:59pm. Is even one minute generous? Seriously though, I think this Chuckle character may be just a step or two away from legal action if he isn't careful. I think I'll see if I can join.

just go and ask him how his big expose on the trust is going ive been asking him for weeks and still no evidence  just finnish every question with tik tok tik tok not that anyone will see anything as its all in premod 

22 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Its not even coming up on a Facebook search for me. Maybe I’m already banned! 😂

42 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I know someone who is in it..... apparently there are over 1,700 members..... that quite a lot more than I expected. Although I assume - like my mate - that many of them think it's banal and littered with nonsense.

Only about 100 of them are active, the rest are from years ago.