Trust Letter to AL

19 hours ago, Midsblue said:

Do you reckon they’ll allow me to join the FB group?

F**k me, I didn’t think my post would cause so much grief but I’m glad it’s rattled their cage.  I cannot believe this bloke has the audacity to allege the Trust is crooked over my harmless comments.... it was my own personal view to prompt a reaction that is not only needed but long overdue.

Just to clarify; I’m not a representative of the Trust but a very frustrated fan who is even more disgusted over the Clown’s contempt of not only our fans but the Trust who represents the fans.  I pay to attend matches and poured tens of thousands into the club over the years so I trust (excuse the pun) that allows me a say and to vent my frustration.... my OWN opinion and NOT that of The Trust!

It’s taken days after a very lenient deadline set by the Trust to receive his reply and this latest reply from the Clown demonstrates even more contempt to us fans.  No detail around “his plans”, no clear commitment on his part, no addressing of our immediate concerns or answering to our questions but an even more worrying suggestion that the budget will be slashed even further next season.  The Clown is taking the club even further backwards and expected us fans to blindly buy STs in return for uncertainty, absence of ambition, meddling (Scholes has placed on record that The Clown dictated recruitment & selection - you going to sue him Lemsagam, eh?) and no evidence of what debts he inherited, what’s he paid out and what is future plans exactly are.

I’ll quiet down now and leave the Trust to decide next steps following the club’s “response”

yep all your fault.....hahh

Come sit on the naughty terrace step with me and a few thousand....scare that you can post something anyway and it pops up somewhere else.

No problem and we do appreciate you posting the above...cheers

On 4/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, underdog said:

You know I have just been on the clubs website under the customer charter bit.

Still have SLO officer as Mark Lund...even though he is no longer is situ 

And it quotes old EFL requirement for 2016/17 season as 2 fan meetings and Trust would help run them (and we did) so the "we did not know" but is partly true as its out of date.....this season it is 3

Markubd had been taken off as SLO, but he's back on it again. 

On 4/19/2019 at 3:51 PM, singe said:

Markubd had been taken off as SLO, but he's back on it again. 

Yes tis true...mark has been re-appointed as SLO. He told me b4 my jolliez

Can't think why he was removed as SLO on the first place..hmmmmmm

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

With next year’s season ticket money just coming in does nobody else find it very worrying that we’re struggling to pay the wages (if true)?

I'm sceptical about the wages this month (not in general), until some of the more trusted people confirm it.

Mainly as the players stayed at the Celtic Manor on Monday night, and season ticket money (even reduced) has been in the last month. He normally makes himshelf scarce when there is trouble, and I think he was around last night.

Not disbelieving, how could you, just waiting for more respected posters/tweets to confirm it.

2 hours ago, singe said:

I'm sceptical about the wages this month (not in general), until some of the more trusted people confirm it.

Mainly as the players stayed at the Celtic Manor on Monday night, and season ticket money (even reduced) has been in the last month. He normally makes himshelf scarce when there is trouble, and I think he was around last night.

Not disbelieving, how could you, just waiting for more respected posters/tweets to confirm it.

Agree Singe.....

• Like 1