Cheltenham (A)

9 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

I don't think anyone thrives on us being poor cesky.

The fact is we are not poor - we are absolutely awful - worst squad and generally worst league position in most people's living memory. Many are just astonished that there remains a hard core of people apparently still "supporting" the regime.

Now..... they are the sad sacks in my humble opinion... strange bunch.

Poor, awful, terrible, no difference to me. 

I’d say the hardcore you refer to are “supporting the team” not the regime. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

No , there are very definitely some who support the regime.

42 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I get what you are saying Pete but Maouche would be a better option than Wheater!

If he is going, it needs to be soon.

Maouche definitely doesn't have the physical ability to play CB in this league. Gets muscled off the ball going up a fair bit but he has the feet to get himself out of most situations. Without that at the back he wouldn't be much use.

Probably better just getting a few cones from the car park and planting them around the box

8 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

Shame the team are not showing one ounce of giving a shit for the fans, with these latest performances!!!

8 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

No I`m not - I'm referring to the types who were quite vociferous outside the ground (and in some pubs) prior to the PTB protest day. Thought AL was our saviour and trying to deflect everything to Corney. Unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, No Pyro No Party said:

Their goal to make it 2-0. Wtf happened here?

Terrible but you can bet your bottom dollar, the moment he pulls on a Bolton shirt

that'll be a distant memory 

19 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

The commentators on GMR said our captain was easily our best player, how bad were the rest?  

He should be that every week given his experience and the level of player he's up against.

The guy's gone backwards 

1 minute ago, Flemboy said:

Should never have got rid of Clarke...a proper captain and leader.Not so long ago I was  upset all weekend if we lost.Now I've just come to accept it.

Like we're stuck in a permanent rut, with the odd crumb of happiness thrown our way

when it suits

35 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Should never have got rid of Clarke...a proper captain and leader.Not so long ago I was  upset all weekend if we lost.Now I've just come to accept it.

There is no obvious leader on the pitch now, that's for sure. 

When things start going against us, I don't see anyone on the pitch organising and keeping the team fighting. 

1 hour ago, Dick_Valentine said:

The commentators on GMR said our captain was easily our best player, how bad were the rest?  

I agree he probably was. And yes that shows how bad the rest were.

The formation we started with was baffling.

When we switched it up at the end we looked slightly better but started to lose shape as we just threw forwards on.

Terrible game. Made worse by being outsung by a lively home crowd.

Cheltenham were also pretty crap. No stand out players, just reasonably well drilled.

On train. Drinking beer. Could be worse, but not much.

5 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

There is no obvious leader on the pitch now, that's for sure. 

When things start going against us, I don't see anyone on the pitch organising and keeping the team fighting. 

This is the key. Wheater plays well within himself, steady 7/10, sometimes a bit more. However, we hoped he would also act as a leader and drag the rest along. He hasnt been interested in that. We desperately need that.

2 minutes ago, trickyrickyholden said:

This is the key. Wheater plays well within himself, steady 7/10, sometimes a bit more. However, we hoped he would also act as a leader and drag the rest along. He hasnt been interested in that. We desperately need that.

Big arms could drop down to player and influence from within

Archived