Shefki Kuqi Interview

Not the cleverest by the sounds of it!

Firstly he states he liked the way the club is looking at the future and that was a big factor. Why hes only signed until the end of the season, the only thing that will happen is the stadium may crumble a little more.

Secondly he says hes never played at this level before so its a new challenge, but didnt he score 2 against us for Sheff Weds when they got relegated and Sheridan scored on his comeback?

How's your finnish?

Bit harsh judging his intelligence, learning a foreign language is bloody difficult. I'd say he puts himself across pretty well.

Agree, don't judge bad language and being softly spoken. He wants to get into management, perfect opp. for him to do so and enjoy his football and bring the youth along. Most players with championship pedigree people wouldn't be jumping up and down if they signed for us, but they'll see other positives and grow to love the club.

Firstly he states he liked the way the club is looking at the future and that was a big factor. Why hes only signed until the end of the season, the only thing that will happen is the stadium may crumble a little more.

Secondly he says hes never played at this level before so its a new challenge, but didnt he score 2 against us for Sheff Weds when they got relegated and Sheridan scored on his comeback?

w.

t.

f?

Not to bothered How inteligent the lad is. its about hitting the old onion bag that matters, so give the lad a chance!! he does speak three languages so there must be some degree of inteligence lol. welcome aboard shefki.

Well he speaks three languages, some people can't even command one and there's a few on this board fall into that category........Anyway what's that got to do with playing football?

Why hes only signed until the end of the season

Because if you remember we don't give 2 year deals to over 30's as Hazell found out!

Have you heard some of englands internationals speak , some sound as though they have just been released !!!

Not the whatest? Fancy a contest? I'll put Kuqi in for a football test long before I put you in for the IQ test. In fact, against you, I reckon he'd win both.

Don't forget the guy didn't get to Oldham until 4:30 this morning catching a few ZZZZZZZZZ then turning up for training at 8. The one thing you don't want to see first thing in the morning is big Gord ready for an interview.

:

Jesus, I thouught my posts were bad sometimes. :blink:

Oh dear :huh:

Well he speaks three languages, some people can't even command one and there's a few on this board fall into that category........Anyway what's that got to do with playing football?

Why hes only signed until the end of the season

Because if you remember we don't give 2 year deals to over 30's as Hazell found out!

Its got nothing to do with football, just thought Id point it out. I dont remember saying he was :censored:, far from it, infact I quite like this signing.

Its got nothing to do with football, just thought Id point it out. I dont remember saying he was :censored:, far from it, infact I quite like this signing. 20 dislikes though? wankers

Calm down. To be fair, Kuqi does not have to go through the Wonderlick Test to join Oldham, although I would bet that he's nowhere near the "not the cleverest" mark as you make out him to be.

How's your finnish?

Bit harsh judging his intelligence, learning a foreign language is bloody difficult. I'd say he puts himself across pretty well.

Not too good, my Norwegian isnt bad though. However had I lived in Finland for 10 years and also taught Finnish as part of my curriculum in school since I was young Im sure it would be at a reasonable standard.

Not too good, my Norwegian isnt bad though. However had I lived in Finland for 10 years and also taught Finnish as part of my curriculum in school since I was young Im sure it would be at a reasonable standard.

Touché.

Still a ridiculous point to make though.