Great Draw..Huddersfiled at hom

Honestly think that's the worst draw we could have got!

I dunno. Peterborough away wouldn't have been much fun.

Full house, winnable... could definitely have been worse.

Edit: Pretty uninspiring fourth round draw, though. Not much in the way of cup romance.

Edited by Ketsbaia

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah not the best of draws but a winnable one.

Although just been checking out the attendances for Huddersfield at Boundary park and they aren't that impressive, around the 7,000 mark. Not sure if this cup tie will be enough draw to get a really decent crowd.

I could see there being something up towards 10,000 there. Hudders will bring a load over - and at our level there is nothing that pulls in crowds than a (later round) cup game.

Yeah not the best of draws but a winnable one.

Although just been checking out the attendances for Huddersfield at Boundary park and they aren't that impressive, around the 7,000 mark. Not sure if this cup tie will be enough draw to get a really decent crowd.

Huddersfield havent brought many fans in recent years at BP. Infact it's been about 6 years since they've brought more than 1,500. I'd be suprised if they didnt bring at least 3,000. Hopefully there's no way they'll get the small section of the R.R.E and It's given to Latics fans.

Huddersfield havent brought many fans in recent years at BP. Infact it's been about 6 years since they've brought more than 1,500. I'd be suprised if they didnt bring at least 3,000. Hopefully there's no way they'll get the small section of the R.R.E and It's given to Latics fans.

I think it will be a very big crowd ok its Huddersfield but its still later round of the cup, personally i give Hudders 3000 and if they sell them all let them have RRE cash in while we can.

Maybe the Cup run will influence when the Lookers gets the chop? TTAS won't want to have to turn several thousand fans away in rounds 4 and 5 (and the quarters and semis).

Not a chance it will be on TV

Arsenal v Newcastle

Man Utd v Totenham

Liverpool v Swansea/Havant & Waterlooville (when liverpool win) will be the one they choose as a small team with a chance of giant killing)

I think Mansfield v Boro will be on TV plus Sheff United v West Ham if they beat City.

I think it will be a very big crowd ok its Huddersfield but its still later round of the cup, personally i give Hudders 3000 and if they sell them all let them have RRE cash in while we can.

I think your talking a max of about 3,000 hudds and 5,000 oldham about 8,000 max....

This isnt going to get either club excited....

If it wasn't going to be a big gun away this tie would for me be one of the better ones. Huddersfield should be there for the taking and we progress. Could you imagine Swansea away and losing? Should be a decent crowd from Hudds, I'd be very disapointed with less than 2000. Lets got it advertised right around the town and get a decent home support drummed up.

Not a chance it will be on TV

Arsenal v Newcastle

Man Utd v Tottenham

Liverpool v Swansea/Havant & Waterlooville (when liverpool win) will be the one they choose as a small team with a chance of giant killing)

It seems a bit of a pap draw all round really with no ties leaping out.

If Swansea were at home to Liverpool you'd fancy that but no one will watch the reverse fixture. I'd guess the 'best' are:

Wigan v Chelsea

Man Utd v Tottenham/Reading

Peterbrough v Charlton

Mansfield v Nappy Rippers

I think your talking a max of about 3,000 hudds and 5,000 oldham about 8,000 max....

This isnt going to get either club excited....

A few years back Brentford played Hartlepool in the cup and it is was more or less a sell out at Griffin Park.