Trotman signs for Preston

£500k, good luck Neal

and well done Latics for screwing the pond life Chief Exec from Plymouth that said to Hardy " I'd accept the £350k if I were you, don't want another Porter on your hands do you?!" Highest bidder won and we weren't railroaded. Good business that. Now where's our sodding striker................

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, all the best lad

very good luck to the lad,gave his all while here.welcome him back anytime.

500k plus sell on fee plus more after appearences,for a player who has only played 20 games and is out of contract in the summer,thats a cracking deal.

Good money made from him to say we've only had him playing a short period. I wish him well and the way he conducted himself whilst he was at the club is something other players should try to be like. 500k + appearence bonus + sell on clause = good business.

Good luck Neal. Glad it's somewhere local.

I can see it now... World Cup 2014, unbreakable England centre-half partnership Micah Richards and Neal Trotman go from strength to strength.

:grin:

change that to "£100m Chelsea and England centre half partnership" :grin:

Good luck Neal and great work latics - good deal. This could also have the effect of encouraging one or two other youngsters around the leagues to start looking at our club as one where they can get their chance. So here's to a meaty sell-on fee in a couple of seasons and an influx of even more real good youth talent!

Might have to nip down the road to see how he settles in,

good luck Neal.

Great deal by the club with the 500k, add on and sell on clause and good deal for Trotman too testing himself in the Championship before hopefully headin to the prem.

Good luck Trotters, top player and top lad!

So the rarely read Plymouth Evening Herald says:

"The League One club are ready to sell the 20-year-old centre-back after being knocked out of the FA Cup on Saturday, when they lost 1-0 at home to Huddersfield Town.

Oldham had been keen to hold onto Trotman while they remained in the competition."

....I reckon a reporter has drawn his/her own conclusion and come up with this story on Sunday or first thing this morning. If it was true Plymouth would be mad that the story had alerted other clubs.

And so it proved to have done!

Sounds like a good financial deal has been negotiated. Thanks for all you've done for us Neal. Keep up the hard work and you are destined for great things.

£500k, good luck Neal

and well done Latics for screwing the pond life Chief Exec from Plymouth that said to Hardy " I'd accept the £350k if I were you, don't want another Porter on your hands do you?!" Highest bidder won and we weren't railroaded. Good business that. Now where's our sodding striker................

well done latics good luck Neal

looks a good deal apperance fees and sell on clause all for nowt :pimp: hard luck Burnley :naughty: