David Livermore Signs

Guest oa exile

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well Blackpool did put an offer in for Taylor and that is FACT. Oldham turned the offer down but didn't entirely turn down the proposal of selling him completely, it was just the fee didnt reach Oldham expectation....only time will tell to see if they up the offer - but only a couple of hours to go.

We needed backup on the wing, at left back, and at centre back. Livermore does all 3!

All signs point to this being a good signing, it will be interesting to see where he is slotted in.

As it was presumably done after 5pm, he can only come to us on a short-term loan, so, if extended, his loan stay can last until Saturday May 3rd.

Replaced him with his son a move that was always going to happen. Can someone now ban anyone called Moore from being linked with tics in the future thats 4 Moore clowns. Neil Moore, Chris Moore, Ronnie Moore, Ian Moore

So you want less of Moore?

Does this mean Taylor is on his way to Blackpool?

Maybe Vernon or Parker coming in the opposite direction? hmmm

Wouldn't have thought so, it means Tayls can finally play on his natural side.

So that would mean, if everyone's available, a midfield of:

TAYLOR ALLOTT JARRETT LIVERMORE

Tough on Macca but can't see Shez dropping Allott or JJ.

Eh you cant drop macca after Tuesday!

but i agree who do you drop ooo abit of a squad!

You know what, I've messed up and confused the Hull site for the Wolves site and Stuart for Stephen.

I blame the Bird Flu and Blue tongue i'm currently suffering from.

:lol1:

I was only checking cos I woildn't have minded signing Stehen Elliott.

And because I was wondering just how frickin big their wage bill is now! :shock:

Edited by Lisa

Everyone not available on Saturday - Taylor is suspended.

I'm well chuffed with this signing the more I think about it - he captained Millwall in the FA Cup Final! That is pretty impressive! I know that doesn't make him a great player, but with this and winning promotion from league one and then the following season getting to the play offs, this guy has pedigree that we need. I really hope he settles in and can be instrumental in a our push up the table in the next couple of months...

Good signing, genuine Championship quality player and left sided too so will help to balance the team.

Just a shame we couldn't get a striker as well, but it wasn't for lack of trying as Ian Moore actually arrived at the ground yesterday according to the OS (now appears to have joined father Ronnie at Bin Dippers).

Also thought they had got a 20 year old loanee striker from Liverpool Idraczaz or something but that fell through at the last minute as well apparently after his agent advised him against the move.

made nearly 200 appearances for Milwall, never played lower than the Championship before

Yes he has. First two seasons at Millwall were in our division. He was part of the 'best team I've seen in this division' side that won the league in 2000/2001.

Does no one think he might be here as a left back?

• 2 years later...

You know if you search for signs and go through dozens of players we have forgotten everyone will think that we have signed loads of players in the transfer window and coming flooding back to BP.

Who dares me to do it?

I did one, might do Crossley....