New signing tomorrow

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a Darren Brown type bit of kidology. Think about it. At some stage a midfield player will move from a Championship club who has some connection, no matter how tenuous, with old trafford. It's a basic percentages game. Then man friday can say 'see, i told you'. Come on Crusoe, you've been watching Brown on a Friday night!!! :wink:

One message was all I got. I've scoured the net and this chap is still with his club (the tenth club of his career, there you go, another clue).

But, just to caveat yet again: I wasn't told he was signing, I was told we wanted him but it looked like he might go to a Championship club (which he hasn't, so maybe we're still in the running...).

At cards?

I never saw an ounce of talent in Clarke.

You're gay! Leon Clarke scored a few for us in the short time he was here and then went on to scor loads for Southend including one against us if I remeber rightly. Quality player and I would welcome his signature at Boundary Park/Oldham Arena/Super duper new stadium/whatever it's called. Lol

Guest sheridans_world

Leon Clarke has to be one of the laziest players I have ever seen. His first goal at Brentford was damned lucky (and Taylor was stood behind him and could have scored it) and he second goal was a penalty which he was damn lucky to score, he very very nearly messed that up.

I've seen more talent in the over 50's blind ameatur league of Stalybridge.

One message was all I got. I've scoured the net and this chap is still with his club (the tenth club of his career, there you go, another clue).

But, just to caveat yet again: I wasn't told he was signing, I was told we wanted him but it looked like he might go to a Championship club (which he hasn't, so maybe we're still in the running...).

...wouldn't happen to be French would he?

And here he is:

mysteryman.png

Alright, alright, I know I should just shut up, but since there's bugger all else real news I couldn't resist. Anyone who's getting annoyed can feel free to ignore this thread - I won't be spamming other threads about this. And, as has been pointed out to me, it's been long enough since I heard the rumour that it may not be happening at all now.