New Away Kit - more than a teaser now!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the hunky guys modelling the kit to keep the female fan base happy????????????

Every Saturday around 3pm....!

What with wanting Lois's reserves too, you are a hard woman to keep staisfied.

Oh, err, that didn't come out right.

I mean,

Oh

I'll quit whilst I am behind.

:blush:

Edited by singe

Where are the hunky guys modelling the kit to keep the female fan base happy????????????

Stop whinging Jacqueline, you girls get to see 10 fit fellas running round in them every other week. I doubt us lads will get the kit paraded by 10 female fitties every other week! Let us just enjoy! :wink:

Edited by danoafc

Stop whinging Jacqueline, you girls get to see 10 fit fellas running round in them every other week. I doubt us lads will get the kit paraded by 10 female fitties every other week! Let us just enjoy! :wink:

Fitties??? Are you having a laugh? Look at the team for last season and tell me if you would if you were female................... Let's put it this way, I don't go for the eye candy! :wink:

Fitties??? Are you having a laugh? Look at the team for last season and tell me if you would if you were female................... Let's put it this way, I don't go for the eye candy! :wink:

Oh give over Jacs. You're telling me you never went "Ohh, Mark Allott. Rarrrr!" at least once?

She must have good eyesight if she can see the monitor from there!

I've gotta say, that's a mighty fine effort and definately one I'll be pur-chasing.

Now gentlemen, please excuse me while Miss Carbrini takes down my...erm, pre-order.

Oh crap..its unlucky to pur shoes on a table..thats it our season is Fubar before we start.....tut..lol

Stop whinging Jacqueline, you girls get to see 10 fit fellas running round in them every other week.

Oh aye, i don't know which i enjoyed more last season, Dean Windass getting his tits out or Gregan modelling the pink kit in a pair of shorts that were 5 sizes too small for him on the coldest day of the year.

I havent trawled through all 12 pages of this (terrible i know), so apologies if its been done to death before, but i dont see the logic in the kit still being blue albeit navy? Surely the idea of the away kit is that if it clashes with the home teams colours then you switch to the change strip. Are we just going to wear the new away and fluro kit just for the sake of it, even if the colours of the home team arent even blue?

I havent trawled through all 12 pages of this (terrible i know), so apologies if its been done to death before, but i dont see the logic in the kit still being blue albeit navy? Surely the idea of the away kit is that if it clashes with the home teams colours then you switch to the change strip. Are we just going to wear the new away and fluro kit just for the sake of it, even if the colours of the home team arent even blue?

I think we generally always play in our away strip at away grounds don't we? And I don't see the issue with it being navy, if we are playing a side whose home strip is primarily royal blue?

The only way I can see an issue is if the home team play in two tone blue like Wycombe, and then we'll wear the fluo monkey sick.