Worst shirt sponsor

The other thread about where in the world Latics shirts have been seen made me think of this thread: who would you say is our worst shirt sponsor? I vote Bovis because they got lucky when we hit the big time and probably didn't pay much for the privilege.

Just in case this has been done before, how about a future "worst shirt sponsor" - in other words who would you hate to see sponsor Latics and why?

The other thread about where in the world Latics shirts have been seen made me think of this thread: who would you say is our worst shirt sponsor? I vote Bovis because they got lucky when we hit the big time and probably didn't pay much for the privilege.

Just in case this has been done before, how about a future "worst shirt sponsor" - in other words who would you hate to see sponsor Latics and why?

for a side famous for panicking in the last few minutes - Slumberland, oh the irony!

Worlds worst beer !!!! lees Brewery ....fookin booooooooooooooooooooooo. in the future 2020 season sponsored by the :

Corporate

United

Nations

Tribal

Society

:grin:

is it true that Northumbria University was originally going to be called the College University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne until someone realised?

i could see a lot of people being unimpressed if we followed Tranmere's example and were sponsored by the local council.

Always liked how uniteds fanzine used to portray the Leeds 'topman' sponsor as 'tampon'. Quality.

Fissons on Ipswich shirts. it's manure. Isn't that like writing 'bag of :censored:' on ur shirt?

Future Latics sponsor? Bluejazzer. Cos I'm gonna be rich and famous one day and I'll sponsor the damn thing!