Parker ?

I heard he gave some bird a right stuffing over Christmas, he proper roasted it.

Whatever do you mean????...not the same style of roasting those manure players were "alledgedly" involved in in a hotel in manny?

:grin:

then again we could do with a player who knows how to "stuff" the oppostion quite effectively.

:lol:

I think this signing was always going to be a gamble, I was hoping it would pay off and maybe it will yet. But it is looking ominous, and would not be at all suprised to see Parker gone before the end of the month maybe to Rochdale in a swap deal involving O'Grady and Dagnall.

When I was his age I would have shot my granny to play for Latics, I dont understand these guys who have such a chance to play football and appear to do everything to screw it up.

I think this signing was always going to be a gamble, I was hoping it would pay off and maybe it will yet. But it is looking ominous, and would not be at all suprised to see Parker gone before the end of the month maybe to Rochdale in a swap deal involving O'Grady and Dagnall.

When I was his age I would have shot my granny to play for Latics, I dont understand these guys who have such a chance to play football and appear to do everything to screw it up.

I hope your right, I would swap Parker for Dagnall in a heart beat !!!

But alas it wont happen

Parker needs to be on the phone to his agent, he doesnt want to be here and it shows.... after all being late for work when you havent been in for 3 weeks shows a lack of committment :wink:

Parker needs to be on the phone to his agent, he doesnt want to be here and it shows.... after all being late for work when you havent been in for 3 weeks shows a lack of committment :wink:

Totally agree with that comment, dont think its the first time this season either.

The problem is he doesnt need football does he - hes got shares in something to do with a company that works with dentsits or something like that and hes minted

Yeahh his mate owns one of the largest teeth whitening places in britain i think, & he has a large amount of shares in the business

Also he seems to make money off buying stuff at auctions & selling them on etcc

Yeahh his mate owns one of the largest teeth whitening places in britain i think, & he has a large amount of shares in the business

Also he seems to make money off buying stuff at auctions & selling them on etcc

Keigan Parker, Dragon investor and art expert? You really do learn something new on here every day.

You see, I am quite supportive of the players and always get behind them. But I can only echo these sentiments.

So am I actually and I don't get on the players back either but what a disapointment this guy has been. If he has got other business interests he may aswell pursue them because his football career doesn't appear to be going anywhere and none of us want to see someone who's focus is elsewhere.