Keigan Parker?

He was a free on a 1 year contract that we were able to getr rid of so I doubt he's the worst.

Rob Purdie must be up there. (I'm not saying it is his fault) but potentially could have had a wage for 2 years played 0.

What a fool this guy is, he had it all and it makes you wonder how the player most of us remember totally destroying us in the Play-offs could end up at this level in such a short time...........................................................Madness!!!!

I believe he has plenty of interests and money away from the game. Could be a distraction, though if that was the case why bother with the game at the level he now commands.

I think he's got business interests outside of the game, whcih are already making him money. His attitude was very poor last season, and I half expected him to quit the game.

I think he's got business interests outside of the game, whcih are already making him money. His attitude was very poor last season, and I half expected him to quit the game.

Based on last season he has quit the game.

What a fool this guy is, he had it all and it makes you wonder how the player most of us remember totally destroying us in the Play-offs could end up at this level in such a short time...........................................................Madness!!!!

Bet Greegs can't contain his laughter! What was it Parker called him in the play off semi, a has been.

What an utter tool...