No Pav tonight..

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not the biggest pav fan*, but I'd rather see him up font than Brooke / eaves.

*he's just an average league one striker.. (which is where we are)

Edited by pukka

Like I said above, Pav is a good player at this level when fit, a good targetman, very good hold up play.

However, diff managers have diff styles and preferences to diff types of players. Maybe Dickov doesn't want to play with a targetman?

My point is as our new manager, Dickov is entitled to shape the squad as he sees fit. If Pav is not part of that, then so be it. If he is, great, get behind him.

Like I said above, Pav is a good player at this level when fit, a good targetman, very good hold up play.

However, diff managers have diff styles and preferences to diff types of players. Maybe Dickov doesn't want to play with a targetman?

My point is as our new manager, Dickov is entitled to shape the squad as he sees fit. If Pav is not part of that, then so be it. If he is, great, get behind him.

if he is on his way out, then i hope PD brings someone in pretty quick

them attacking options are pretty lightweight withoput our top scorer

are my eyes playing tricks on me or am i the only one who can see ABBOTT listed in the squad in the chron and here http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2103774,00.html ?

Looks like a typo update to me...

That said it now matches the report, it would have mentioned it if he were omitted.

So rumours of Abbott's demise are greatly excagerrated!

Edited by singe