Where do Latics Fans Live?

Where do Latics fans live?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you live in the Oldham borough?

• Chadderton
    • Failsworth
    • Lees
    • Oldham (town)
    • Royton
    • Saddleworth
    • Shaw/Crompton
    • Outside the Oldham borough

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I forgot about this previous poll.

Maybe, some people have moved address in the last 12 months!!

Indeed.

Absolutely no problem, and yours is straightforward by area.

I think its only Yarddogs who has issues, although I have yet to see a plausible explanation of them , or his... :wink:

Edited by singe

You never know, the planning department might let Latics get away with building on Tandle Hills green belt land. :wink:

Wow what a fantastic idea, only two disadvantages though,

a) I would have to walk an extra mile to the pub and an extra mile back to watch the game.

b ) The slope on the pitch at Tangs may well be bigger than Yeovil's old ground.

Having seen the recent planning blunders as reported in the "Oldham Morning Chron" we could apply to build a table football site and no one would notice the additional 48000 seats - bring it on.... :comeon:

Edited by Millibob

Wow what a fantastic idea, only two disadvantages though,

a) I would have to walk an extra mile to the pub and an extra mile back to watch the game.

b ) The slope on the pitch at Tangs may well be bigger than Yeovil's old ground.

Having seen the recent planning blunders as reported in the "Oldham Morning Chron" we could apply to build a table football site and no one would notoce the additional 48000 seats - bring it on.... :comeon:

Turn them to advantages;

a) You may be a lot healthier and fitter for it. :)

B) A massive home advantage for Latics, 3 goals extra whenever playing downhill with the wind at their backs. :grin:

Edited by BP1960

The poll has highlighted the potential fans outside the Borough and its about time the Latics marketing team tapped into these catchment areas by for example advertising games and making sure match reports are featured in newspapers such as the Tameside Reporter.

The poll has highlighted the potential fans outside the Borough and its about time the Latics marketing team tapped into these catchment areas by for example advertising games and making sure match reports are featured in newspapers such as the Tameside Reporter.

The Chron reports the City, Man U & Rochdale games - doesn't make me want to go!