The Ashes 2010-11

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genius!!!! Clarke had some neck, not walking there...

He has always been one of the Aussies that I don't mind Michael Clarke. To be fair to him aswell, he tweeted an apology almost straight tweet saying he was wrong not to walk, because he clearly should have walked!

Weather permitting, we should knock these over. It does feel strange that for once it's them praying for rain!

I think we would all like to extend a warm hand penis to Mrs Tulse for her sterling efforts throughout the second test! :grin: Unlike Mrs Tulse these aussies don't like it up 'em, no siree. I can not remember a better English performance for many a year, but it also has to be said, I can't remember a worse aussie one either.

3 tests to go and we need one more win to retain the ashes, if we avoid defeat we retain the ashes, not been able to say that for a long time either. I would like to go on and actually win it but after years of abject misery I will take retaining them.

Edited by beag_teeets

Blimey, nearly!

Good effort Tulse!

A reliable source tells me Mrs Tulse was unavailable so he had to sort himself out with the help of a photo of Phil Woolas.

(If only he'd had the courage to ask Phil in person - I reckon he'd have done him for a tenner...)

I think we would all like to extend a warm hand penis to Mrs Tulse for her sterling efforts throughout the second test! :grin: Unlike Mrs Tulse these aussies don't like it up 'em, no siree. I can not remember a better English performance for many a year, but it also has to be said, I can't remember a worse aussie one either.

3 tests to go and we need one more win to retain the ashes, if we avoid defeat we retain the ashes, not been able to say that for a long time either. I would like to go on and actually win it but after years of abject misery I will take retaining them.

I think I'll take another tack with the Perth test, where play will begin at 2 am GMT. Mrs Tulse can look forward to some early morning action - expect wickets and runs in the session after tea.

I think I'll take another tack with the Perth test, where play will begin at 2 am GMT. Mrs Tulse can look forward to some early morning action - expect wickets and runs in the session after tea.

Ah come on! You can't leave that hanging like that, Mrs Tulse will be expecting a wicket too!

Right, I need to go and find some of that mind bleach before I need to go into polite company.

Ah come on! You can't leave that hanging like that, Mrs Tulse will be expecting a wicket too!

Right, I need to go and find some of that mind bleach before I need to go into polite company.

I dread to think what he's going to do to her to give her the runs.