The Ashes 2010-11

The Adelaide Oval is under water right now.

http://twitpic.com/3dnxre

Hahahahaha they only had to bat for another 2 hours and the downpour would have given them an undeserved draw, the Aussies are definately a shadow of teams gone by, i fancy us to win two out of the last three tests. Barmy Army!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way they've brought Beer in for Bollinger.

There must be some headlines on that.

Johnson and Hilfenhaus back too!

Five first class games and brought in on the most pace bowler-biased pitch in the world against a side who have scored 17 million runs without losing a wicket. Looking into my crystal ball, I see a glorious one Test career looming.

Five first class games and brought in on the most pace bowler-biased pitch in the world against a side who have scored 17 million runs without losing a wicket. Looking into my crystal ball, I see a glorious one Test career looming.

I don't think Beer is going to play, they will go with the obvious top 5, Haddin at 6, Smith/Johnson at 7, the other one at 8 and then the 3 seamers

what time will the first day finish tomorrow about 11am?

I'm absolutely rubbish at this - it takes me about six months to work out the implications of changing from GMT to BST.

Sky coverage starts at 2 am, so probably play starts at 3 am, so 10 am finish. That's not a fact, that's a bid for help.

I'm absolutely rubbish at this - it takes me about six months to work out the implications of changing from GMT to BST.

Sky coverage starts at 2 am, so probably play starts at 3 am, so 10 am finish. That's not a fact, that's a bid for help.

My convict colleague told me play starts at 2.30 AM, in a crazed bid to get us to go watch it on Friday night/Sat morning after our Christmas session starts at 6. Not likely. Anyway, I guess that should mean finish at 10 by old school standards or 9.30 if the Aussie broadcasters are like C4 and insist on The Simpsons starting on time straight afterwards.

Even after their little recovery the position at tea on the first day is strongly in favour of England.

Hopefully we can freshen up and knock over the tail tonight (or this morning English time) and stick 300-0 on the board tomorrow :) .

Edited by opinions4u

Jesus! Wasn't expecting that when I woke up! Not a bad night's krikkit!

We weren't dreaming in the last test.

High tower has made a outstanding return to the team.. Aussies don't whether to have a Sh## or a shave...

Michael Vaughan on Twitter! :grin:

Edited by oafcprozac

High tower has made a outstanding return to the team.. Aussies don't whether to have a Sh## or a shave...

Michael Vaughan on Twitter! :grin:

187 all out, what a pathetic effort - wasting all that good work. Have we become complacent? If we have it'll bite us on the arse. Aussies have the chance to build a massive lead now, I think anything over 250 and we're in trouble. We need the bowlers to dig us out of a hole here... but I fully expect it to be 1-1 going to Melbourne.

187 all out, what a pathetic effort - wasting all that good work. Have we become complacent? If we have it'll bite us on the arse. Aussies have the chance to build a massive lead now, I think anything over 250 and we're in trouble. We need the bowlers to dig us out of a hole here... but I fully expect it to be 1-1 going to Melbourne.

This test is far from over yet, yes Johnson has chucked them into a strong position but there's still plenty of cricket to be played.