Fanwatch - a new feature

manager sacked after that game.

Unfortunately last night we were as poor as they were good - which was very!!

But I doubt the players will need any fan to tell them how embarrassed they should be feeling as i'm pretty sure they felt like sheeitte in that dressing room after the game - ALL of them.

Regardless of the tosh about 'you should never be beaten 6-0 at home'. Bad days are had and when you come up against a side who were as clinical, powerful, organised and effective as they were, a 6-0 drubbing is always on the cards, if the majority of the opposition team have a poor game.

I just hope that such a drubbing doesn't have too big an effect on such a young squad - over to you PD and GT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were adventurous yesterday and has a move to a different block of seats in the RRE

firstly the woman I sat next to had a face on her that suggested our presence was the end of the world

so much so she'd got someone else to sit their when we came back after half time :lol:

anyway her & the bloke she was with proceeded to moan unconditionally throughout the game

his personal favourite was "there's no urgency!" "there's no urgency!".................... repeat to fade

until there was a bit of urgency at which point he came out with "now they've got a bit of urgency it's just..............[pause]..........................STUPID!!" :unsure::lol:

Edited by HarryBosch

We did last year, not sure if it was this/ last season though, bit of alright from what I can recall..

I think in one game we had 2.

Like I said in the topic when the fuss with Gray and Keys came out, there are women referee's assisstants who have more experience but they haven't been given a Premier League game (despite doing a decent job when they've been in my vision)

I could fill the entire internet with the bleak ramblings of Molly Menopause, who i was lucky enough to be sat next to all afternoon (i think the highlight was probably at the end, when we were singing "there's only one Paul Dickov", to which she responded "you won't be saying that when Huddersfield nick the three points" - if she's this miserable now how did she make it through last season without killing herself?). But special mention has to go to Huddersfield's 'firm'. You know the type. 14 year olds, bad skin, look a little bit anaemic.

"Are we 'avin it?"

"Dunno. It's up to you. I'm up for it."

"Come on then, let's 'ave it. Dirty Lancashire bastards."

At which point one of them - the fattest one, obviously - walked into me and mumbled "oh, sorry."

Proper nawtee.

I could fill the entire internet with the bleak ramblings of Molly Menopause, who i was lucky enough to be sat next to all afternoon (i think the highlight was probably at the end, when we were singing "there's only one Paul Dickov", to which she responded "you won't be saying that when Huddersfield nick the three points" - if she's this miserable now how did she make it through last season without killing herself?). But special mention has to go to Huddersfield's 'firm'. You know the type. 14 year olds, bad skin, look a little bit anaemic.

"Are we 'avin it?"

At which point one of them - the fattest one, obviously - walked into me and mumbled "oh, sorry."

Proper nawtee.

There was one in a cream jacket who must've been 12 tops. Scary as!

"Are we 'avin it?"

Proper nawtee.

Woman like that infront of me at Stockport last season.. there was a group of about 12 lads at the front singing and having a laugh, and everytime they started a new song she shouted 'oh shut up'. Really got on my bleedin' nerves.. you go to a football match you expect people to sing and chant, not to sit there in silence, even if it was a :censored: game and also a :censored: season!

• 5 months later...

QUOTE (Lee Sinnott @ Jan 4 2011, 11:06 AM) In the main stand upper, Festa (well known to a lot of Tics), was laying into Taylor since about two minutes in.

Fester's a numpty. A loveable numpty, mind. He gave me €20 in Benidorm once cos I was skint and was trying to get into some Scottish bird.

not this old story again....lol

• 2 months later...

"Has Taylor had a touch this half? He hasn't has he? Bloody awful. get him off."

About five seconds before he put in the superb cross for Wesolowski's goal.

Please keep this up, mate.

Edited by rosa

Bit of an old one, but Wrexham away in the LDV (the first Beardybus i may add)

We were singing "Small town in chester" as you do, then it all went quiet, all of a sudden my nephew decides to start the chant again in the loudest voice possible.

Except he sang "Small town in Chesterfield!"

knob!

"Has Taylor had a touch this half? He hasn't has he? Bloody awful. get him off."

About five seconds before he put in the superb cross for Wesolowski's goal.

Please keep this up, mate.

:lol:

to be fair I was questioning Taylors place in the side at about this point , he then shut me up ! B)

I'll give myself up for a nomination here, made a bit of a tit of myself in the pre-season game against Burnley this year.

Was convinced that it was Rory Fallon playing up front for the Dingles, and for one reason or another, I think he's dreadful. So I was giving him a bit of stick, got to the point where a few others joined in too because he was having a poor game.. I realised about an hour in it was in fact Charlie Austin I was shouting at :lol:

Thought I'd keep quiet and get away with it.. Burnley take him off and the announcer said, as clear as day, 'coming off the field, number nine CHARLIE AUSTIN'

Whoops :unsure:

:lol:

to be fair I was questioning Taylors place in the side at about this point , he then shut me up ! B)

At PNE last night, there was a chap last night who everytime "Taylor" touched the ball and it resulted in nothing other than a 35 yard screamer; he was keen to shout out abuse CT's way. The only down side was i think the bloke in question had forgotten his specs as it was Robbie Simpson he was actually shouting at & not Taylor.

CT seems to cop for a lot of grief - He's like Marmite isn't he for some? Most love him; but there's a bunch of Latics fans who really do go for him like no other player I've seen. Strange as he's 'one of ours' afterall????

At PNE last night, there was a chap last night who everytime "Taylor" touched the ball and it resulted in nothing other than a 35 yard screamer; he was keen to shout out abuse CT's way. The only down side was i think the bloke in question had forgotten his specs as it was Robbie Simpson he was actually shouting at & not Taylor.

CT seems to cop for a lot of grief - He's like Marmite isn't he for some? Most love him; but there's a bunch of Latics fans who really do go for him like no other player I've seen. Strange as he's 'one of ours' afterall????

haha i heard that, you must have been sat halfway up at pne.

Is it me, or are we all a bit too bitchy about our own fans?

I bet it's much much worse at the bigger supported club, whereas with Latics it's more like a family, some people annoy you but you have that little bit more respect for them because of having the same belonging so you just laugh it off with threads like this