New Signings Imminent

A bit like the complete rest of this topic. Completely pointless. Imagine a player decided not to join because a fan had speculated on a message board his name. Get a grip, noone gives 2 f**ks about OWTB except the Koranicle, and then anyone with half a brain cell will realise is all bull:censored:.

:lol:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet you still use it ?

Nowadays I barely see the point in using it and yeah I use it cos Im a Latics fan. Im interested in OAFC, but this message board is just becoming more and more full of absolute drivel. Who on earth thinks that because they may mention Le Fondres name or Vardys name, that player will then reject us because its been mentioned on an internet forum?

Nowadays I barely see the point in using it and yeah I use it cos Im a Latics fan. Im interested in OAFC, but this message board is just becoming more and more full of absolute drivel. Who on earth thinks that because they may mention Le Fondres name or Vardys name, that player will then reject us because its been mentioned on an internet forum?

Blasphemer!

My wife had made a lovely piece of halibet and all I said was, that piece of fish was good enough for Jehova! :grin:

Oh damn ...Yes its Blue Square below us.... :wink: AS I SAID NO PROOF, 0 , nil, nothing, nowt, just been told clearly the lads spoke to us? We will see I suspect PD has spoken to many players. Would just like to see him playing at BP.

Sod all this mindless discussion. I'm still shocked by the news that Danny Whittaker scored 15 goals for Chesterfield last season. THE Danny Whittaker who spent at least 80 per cent of his matches for us as a complete non-entity? How did THAT happen?

Sod all this mindless discussion. I'm still shocked by the news that Danny Whittaker scored 15 goals for Chesterfield last season. THE Danny Whittaker who spent at least 80 per cent of his matches for us as a complete non-entity? How did THAT happen?

Penalties

Well how many did Wellens score last year? Not as many as Whittaker. ( besides him featuring in a higher league, with a much bigger club, whos new Ex England manager was trying to sign him a long term deal because he thought he was amongst the best at the club ) but still Whittaker scored more therefore he is 100 times better than Wellens! :blush:

There, there!

Why is that pointless?

Are you jealous because I’m well in the know?

There’s no chance of me telling you now.

It is pointless because it adds absolutely nothing of substance to the topic. It is nothing other than a self indulgent pout.

Great nice one for jinxing those deals!

Blimey its like being a kid again and listening to your mum tell someone in code auntie XXXX (see what I did there!) is banging some bloke in the pub!

Whats the blokes name (the footballer not the bloke in the pub hes called Mr x) cos XXX has already been taken by Vin Diesel and XXXX is some weak Australian Lager!

I wont tell anyone honest!

Edited by ShakerT