trouble in Tottenham

creepy

if they were rioters then good on the coppers, give them a belt from me. If it was some nosey kids on their bikes then boo hiss coppers. No idea of the context.

What I do know though is that a big thing will be made about this and elevated above what the rioters have been doing. Which makes me sad.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they were rioters then good on the coppers, give them a belt from me. If it was some nosey kids on their bikes then boo hiss coppers. No idea of the context.

What I do know though is that a big thing will be made about this and elevated above what the rioters have been doing. Which makes me sad.

Reports say the chopper had been following them for about 10 mins and were directing the cops on the ground to them. Scrotes got what was coming.

Police took revenge on dozens of riot looters last night as they kicked in their front doors and hauled them into the street.

Riot officers armed with battering rams descended on a string of properties as they looked for pay back over the chaos that swept the country.

The officers collared one suspect at a home in Brixton after receiving a tip off that he had been involved in the disturbances

Read more.....: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024620/LONDON-RIOTS-2011-Payback-time-looters-police-swoop-homes-suspects.html#ixzz1Uj9cogbu

daily mail

Its still bubbling away. Heard reports of trouble in kilburn shortly followed by 5 vanloads of dibble racing up that way. Never seen as many cops as they have out around westminster's grottiest estate (which happens to be beside very expensive areas with lots of posh shops)

TAU using force in Manchester:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i1b74BdPfSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If they were completely innocent, they are hardly using mega force as far as I can see.

If they were tracked for a while they got a tiny jillte slap and deserved more

This is the problem the police face, they can;t go inhard as many of us want for they will be facing charged, videos all over the shop and accusattions of racism or whatever

We can;t have it both ways.

Loitering wtih intent to get a cheap thrill watching a riot should be a criminal offence too maybe? Clear the streets of those getting massly hysterical

185320_10150342519427018_510762017_9613649_206602_s.jpg anyone remember this pillock ? ?DETECTIVES have arrested a teenager in Haringey in relation to last weekend's riots.

The 19-year-old suspect was arrested in the early hours of this morning, after posing with a haul of suspected stolen goods on social networking site Twitter.

The picture was widely circulated on the site in the aftermath of the riots, with many Twitter users asking for help to identify him.

Latlay-Fotloy (or Domenyk Noonan) is getting done for handling stolen goods as well.

You could see him in the middle of all the kids. Practically telling them where to hit and how. All it needed was a bit of organisation and it could have been very profitable.

One man has been remanded in custody charged with causing £319,000 of damage to stock in the clothing store Miss Selfridge which was set on fire during rioting in Manchester.

Dane Williamson, 18, of Broughton Road, Salford, was refused bail at Manchester Magistrates' Court and faces a crown court hearing on 18 August. He claimed he was the victim of mistaken identity. :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: how stupid is this lad.

http://www.gmp.police.uk/disorderconvictions

If you were involved, we will find you