Latics v MK Dons

I think Cisak needs a bit of recognition too! MK had a clear goalscoring chance towards the end when the ball was played over our back four and (luckily) Cisak made the right call to come out and grab the ball. Also a couple of the shots today which he saved I could've seen Brill letting in! Looks like we may have a quality keeper!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scholes wearing a cap also probably a bit conspicuous - the only non-teenage chav wearing a baseball cap in Oldham in the rain in October.

His daughter had an Oldham coat on didn't she? Did PS get the club to run down and buy one from the shop or is she a fan as opposed to Aaron who I thought was a fan but, according to Scholes' autobiography, is an ardent Manchester United supporter.

Good that he came and watched us. Is he still a ST holder or freebies?

His daughter had an Oldham coat on didn't she? Did PS get the club to run down and buy one from the shop or is she a fan as opposed to Aaron who I thought was a fan but, according to Scholes' autobiography, is an ardent Manchester United supporter.

Good that he came and watched us. Is he still a ST holder or freebies?

I would of thought they'd have affiliations with both

Cisak does deserve a lot of credit. Some good punches and saves and that one at the end was excellent.

Their goal is a combination of poor decision making from Diamond and :censored: awful positioning from Lee to give Morrison all the room in the world.

Funny game football isn't it. Some people thought Adeyemi looked like a headless chicken and I thought he had a cracking game. Covered every blade of grass and was good seeing a Latics midfielder who can get in the box.

Agree that Mellor should have got MOM though.

Funny game football isn't it. Some people thought Adeyemi looked like a headless chicken and I thought he had a cracking game. Covered every blade of grass and was good seeing a Latics midfielder who can get in the box.

Adeyemi had the same game, they both started off iffy but settled and then got better and better. Big step up for Mellor to play full back in the pro game, made a few bad decisions but he coped. One storming run in the first half was followed up by a couple in the second, not a bad option for the team to have.

Adeyemi gave the ball away a bit early doors but also settled them made some important challenges , he got into a great position for the goal and took it very well.

As he scored, Adeyemi shades it for me as motm.

I think Cisak needs a bit of recognition too! MK had a clear goalscoring chance towards the end when the ball was played over our back four and (luckily) Cisak made the right call to come out and grab the ball. Also a couple of the shots today which he saved I could've seen Brill letting in! Looks like we may have a quality keeper!

IMO Cisak almost cost us the points in his hesitation in coming forward for that ball.

Mellor MOM for me but Taylor has to get huge credit for the constant tracking back and helping him out!

Adeyemi had his best game for us (that iv seen)

The whole team worked their socks off and i thought we fully deserved the victory!

Adeyemi how the feck did he get MOTM award haha crazy world apart from the goal he was the usual headless chicken..............

rubbish. had his best game by a country mile (not hard I know) and was a constant threat + hurried and hassled their midfield all night. awesome composure for the goal.

I thought Adeyemi was poor first half as he kept giving the ball away. Plenty were guilty of that though. He probably gets more stick as he isn't our player and only young. Got better and better as the game went on.

Mellor is exciting but needs to remember his defensive duties when bombing forward.

To be honest, the people slagging off Adeyemi, are the people sat in their armchair and moaning that only 2400 were there....

How does watching it on tv devalue my opinion on his performance?

It doesn't, but to be fair, you could only see what the camera was showing at the time, and not the entire pitch like those who attended can, so is harder to judge his performance from a tv point of view.

IMO Cisak almost cost us the points in his hesitation in coming forward for that ball.

Completely disagree, if he came out any earlier Morrison would have been round him for a goal or a penalty.

He timed his charge perfectly, completely deceiving Morrison.

Missed my usual train home cos I had to wait near 40 minutes for a bus back to manchester. Last train back to Liverpool left half an hour late, and the 'bus replacement' turned out to be a 15 seat minibus. So I've currently been stranded in Earlestown (no I don't know where it is either) for three quarters of an hour with a load of hippy Bob Dylan fans,two borderline psychopaths and some unfunny :censored: in a neckerchief who thinks we all want to hear his theories on racial purity. And you know what? It was STILL worth it.

Thought Mellor was MOTM, so composed at the back for a kid and always looked dangerous going forward. Could have been any one of about half a dozen of them though. Or the groundsman. I hate Franchise and everything they stand for so I'm so pleased we saved our best performance of the season (IMO) for tonight.

Missed my usual train home cos I had to wait near 40 minutes for a bus back to manchester. Last train back to Liverpool left half an hour late, and the 'bus replacement' turned out to be a 15 seat minibus. So I've currently been stranded in Earlestown (no I don't know where it is either) for three quarters of an hour with a load of hippy Bob Dylan fans,two borderline psychopaths and some unfunny :censored: in a neckerchief who thinks we all want to hear his theories on racial purity. And you know what? It was STILL worth it.

Thought Mellor was MOTM, so composed at the back for a kid and always looked dangerous going forward. Could have been any one of about half a dozen of them though. Or the groundsman. I hate Franchise and everything they stand for so I'm so pleased we saved our best performance of the season (IMO) for tonight.

Good for you for still being upbeat after getting stuck with thos epeople on a minibus.

Hope you got home ok.

Great win last night, more of that will be just what the doctor ordered.

sorry, but we got home about quarter past ten.

Pee poor turnout last night, well done everyone that made it and sang the boys to victory! thought we were the better side the second half Morais could have wrapped it up but unlucky with the deflected shot. Best Taylor performance for a while. Nothing but positives from that performance whole team put in a shift.

Still GUTTED about the attendance though, sad and just sums up the whole towns opinion of the club at the minute. :blush:

Adeyemi had a blinder against a very good MK Dons midfield, for a kid to outclass better players shows he will be a good solid player in the future, his running off the ball was superb and he made a number of brilliant tackles and interceptions as the right time, just clipped Taylor for M.O.M and anyone slagging off Cisak needs to get a life! In awful conditions for a keeper I'm not sure what he did wrong the full 94 minutes??? World class save from Chadwick first half, second half the Morrison chance was a pure defensive mistake which he mopped up brilliantley?