Bradford

With Furman out presumably Adeyemi goes central with Wes. Who goes right side...Morais or possibly Parker??

Incidentally, jusy had a look on Bradford's forum, in the words of one of their fans..they are down to the bare bones.... http://bcafc.livewwware.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67913&sid=76409106f8094c2f28cf4033e3b7b3d1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Furman out presumably Adeyemi goes central with Wes. Who goes right side...Morais or possibly Parker??

Incidentally, jusy had a look on Bradford's forum, in the words of one of their fans..they are down to the bare bones.... http://bcafc.livewwware.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67913&sid=76409106f8094c2f28cf4033e3b7b3d1

I'd go with Morais down the left because I doubt Parker is fit enough to slot in for a big match like this.

I saw on their board that they think we've took our eye off this game with the lure of Anfield over us. I think that's a fair point and I hope Dickov will be going over the importance of this match. I know a few lads who heard about the Southend replay game due to us getting Liverpool but didn't know about us being in the Semi's! I reckon if people know that it's only a tenner for what will be a big game - we should get 4000 home fans? They reckon they're bringing 3000 so it'll be a top atmosphere for what some call a pointless cup.

only pointless if we dont win lol

carlise made 900,000 in this cup last year with gates and prize money

that plus a trip to anfield surely worth 900,000 alone make 1.8million made in cup money

this could be one the best seasons ever

i hope we invest some off that in the squad and staduim

Steady on. Let's say 30000 attendance at average price of £30 (and that's high) that's only £900 K in total. We get 45% after police costs etc.

I'd go with Morais down the left because I doubt Parker is fit enough to slot in for a big match like this.

I saw on their board that they think we've took our eye off this game with the lure of Anfield over us. I think that's a fair point and I hope Dickov will be going over the importance of this match. I know a few lads who heard about the Southend replay game due to us getting Liverpool but didn't know about us being in the Semi's! I reckon if people know that it's only a tenner for what will be a big game - we should get 4000 home fans? They reckon they're bringing 3000 so it'll be a top atmosphere for what some call a pointless cup.

4000 home fans? No chance. It may be a tenner, but theres a £23 game on Saturday at BP, so quite a few people will have to pick between the two. Add to the fact its nearing christmas. 2000 home fans against Bradford, and 3000-3500 home fans against Sheffield i think. If these two games in a row were either a few months ago, or in a few months then it might be realistic to expect closer to 4000 mark in terms of home fans.

id play him on the right and scapuzzi on the left - and they can change as the game goes on - cause havoc for the defence

Surely it has to be Morais ?

Or even Scapuzzi right and Mellor on the left ?

Cue the random selection of Millar on the right

Morais would be a gamble at the moment, not playing for the team. Ridiculous when he turned his back on an opposition attack on Saturday. He's a liability at the moment when we know he can be so much better.

Parker won't be match fit but his pace enough at the start will cause Bradford problems. Can always be replaced 2nd half.

That's assuming Taylor isn't fit.

Morais would be a gamble at the moment, not playing for the team. Ridiculous when he turned his back on an opposition attack on Saturday. He's a liability at the moment when we know he can be so much better.

Parker won't be match fit but his pace enough at the start will cause Bradford problems. Can always be replaced 2nd half.

That's assuming Taylor isn't fit.

As much as he has entertained me on occasions in matches, Morais should be nowhere near the starting X1 tonight. For whatever reason(s) he's just lost it.

Watching him square up to Diamond when he was the one in the wrong a month or so ago was a low-point that hasn't been forgotten for me.

Taking it on merit, he hasn't deserved a place, as he's produced the sum total of diddly squat all season. His performances have been woeful, his final ball; be it a pass or a cross have been terrible & he's surrendered position pretty much every time he's had the ball. He's not tracked back and from seemingly nowhere; he's now 'rocking' a horrible attitude to go with the :censored:e he's serving up on the pitch.

I'd actually sooner have a 1/2 fit Parker than a fully fit Morais at the moment; he's been that bad IMO.

[i have a sneaky suspicion that we'll see Taylor tonight; be it starting & then coming off or coming from the bench]

As much as he has entertained me on occasions in matches, Morais should be nowhere near the starting X1 tonight. For whatever reason(s) he's just lost it.

Watching him square up to Diamond when he was the one in the wrong a month or so ago was a low-point that hasn't been forgotten for me.

Taking it on merit, he hasn't deserved a place, as he's produced the sum total of diddly squat all season. His performances have been woeful, his final ball; be it a pass or a cross have been terrible & he's surrendered position pretty much every time he's had the ball. He's not tracked back and from seemingly nowhere; he's now 'rocking' a horrible attitude to go with the :censored:e he's serving up on the pitch.

I'd actually sooner have a 1/2 fit Parker than a fully fit Morais at the moment; he's been that bad IMO.

[i have a sneaky suspicion that we'll see Taylor tonight; be it starting & then coming off or coming from the bench]

That wont happen, he isn't even in the squad!

Taylor not in squad OS

Can I be the first to say this festive season this is because the club he is sgning for has requested it.

It's not christmas withoutt he Taylor going posts.

Although this year, it is much more likely than most to actually happen.

Are Plymouth still in the frame?!

His final ball has always been crap. He picks the wrong option far far too much. I've never thought he was any good to be honest, all style - no substance. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Edited by pukka

I know thats not alot but he just seems to always have a niggle

He strikes me as the type who would play on with a leg hanging off at the joint, so I imagine the management group have taken the decision to not risk him ahead of the Sheff Weds, Southend games - give him an extra 3 days recovery?