Someone else asked the same question on your forum few weeks ago.

I was on my phone when i signed up to your forum and usually i can just write "mattthespireite" in one go but for some reason it came out as "mattthepriseite" and i never bothered checking.

Whatever, knobhead. Just do one. If you're going to come on here and spout bollocks at least spell your own :censored:ing name correctly.

Prick.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save your bad moods for the rest of the season pal. You will need plenty of them watching that :censored: for the next 4 months.

make sure you come back on here when you get your arses kicked at wembley eh....and you get relegated...priseite.....or is that parasite!!

All you tossbags, already we were assuming we were at Wembley as soon as we drew out Chesterfield. Posting seating plans of Wembley stadium. Planning where best to sit. How to get down there.

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY WITH YOURSELVES.

I can understand the excitement after drawing Liverpool but whoever referred it as "pinch me 2" wants shooting. I'm nearly 26 and I've never seen us win anything!

I can understand the excitement after drawing Liverpool but whoever referred it as "pinch me 2" wants shooting. I'm nearly 26 and I've never seen us win anything!

That's the sad part of tonight, there's a generation of latics fans who barring a couple of days out on merseyside, have had to put up with, on the whole....zilch.

That's the sad part of tonight, there's a generation of latics fans who barring a couple of days out on merseyside, have had to put up with, on the whole....zilch.

I started going to games regularly the season after we were relegated from the second tier. Christ that's depressing. :petesake:

I blame Richard Branson and Kaiser Willheim II

Not sure about Branson but the Kaiser and his warmongering robbed us off potentially our greates years.

FA Cup semi finalists 1913, League runners up 1914-15...we had a team that was obviously one of the best in the land but the war stopped us prospering.

Not sure about Branson but the Kaiser and his warmongering robbed us off potentially our greates years.

FA Cup semi finalists 1913, League runners up 1914-15...we had a team that was obviously one of the best in the land but the war stopped us prospering.

Fate: conspiring against Oldham Athletic for 100 years!

Fate: conspiring against Oldham Athletic for 100 years!

To add to the list:

First club to miss out on promotion due to introduction of players

First club to have a player fee setttled by tribunal way lower than we wanted (Alan Young)

First club to lose a player to an overseas club for nothing post Bosman changes (Chris Makin)

I'm sure there are others.

To add to the list:

First club to miss out on promotion due to introduction of players

First club to have a player fee setttled by tribunal way lower than we wanted (Alan Young)

First club to lose a player to an overseas club for nothing post Bosman changes (Chris Makin)

I'm sure there are others.

It's not all been bad luck though, we were one of the last clubs (possiby even the last) to go into administration before the introduction of the ten point penalty. Had that been in place at the time we'd have been relegated and probably be in the Conference by now.

It's not all been bad luck though, we were one of the last clubs (possiby even the last) to go into administration before the introduction of the ten point penalty. Had that been in place at the time we'd have been relegated and probably be in the Conference by now.

be off with your rational responses - today is the day for a persecuion complex :wink: