Add a line to this Latics match report

deflects off the corner of his head, into the Ultras...

Stand in goalkeeper Matt Smith heads the corner kick out to the halfway line where it's picked up by the still concussed Alex Cisak who shoots from long range and.............

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand in goalkeeper Matt Smith heads the corner kick out to the halfway line where it's picked up by the still concussed Alex Cisak who shoots from long range and.............

...hits Corney on the head; his eyes spin wildy for a moment before both slowing. *clunk* BAR *clunk* another BAR! Simon does a little jig, plays a tune on a recorder, and immediately starts :censored:ting out gold coins. 'I've won!' shouts Cisak, 'I've :censored:ing won!'

...hits Corney on the head; his eyes spin wildy for a moment before both slowing. *clunk* BAR *clunk* another BAR! Simon does a little jig, plays a tune on a recorder, and immediately starts :censored:ting out gold coins. 'I've won!' shouts Cisak, 'I've :censored:ing won!'

Meanwhile, a topless Gordon Lawton appears on the touchline and . . .

...assists Cisak, grabbing several of the gold coins together. But Cisak doesn't realise Rovers striker Enoch Showumni blazing through the middle with the ball staring into an empty net. He lines up to rifle home but just at that moment a collossol boom and a puff of smoke spontaniously erupts! Emerging from the haze is a toad. ENOCH SHUWOMNI HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A TOAD! But by who??

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

GOAL

Oldham Athletic 1 Tranmere Rovers 1

A catastrophe for Latics as stand in goalkeeper Matt Smith heads a Tranmere corner kick into his own net, the still groggy Alex Cisack goes back in goal, Smith is substituted and replaced by new signing........................

Edited by BP1960

Carlos Tevez, who immediately warms up then refuses to take part. Dickov warms up and takes to the field, immediately taking the ball running like fury toward the Tranmere goal...

GOAL

Oldham Athletic 1 Tranmere Rovers 1

A catastrophe for Latics as stand in goalkeeper Matt Smith heads a Tranmere corner kick into his own net, the still groggy Alex Cisack goes back in goal, Smith is substituted and replaced by new signing........................

Jimmy Krankie, who is smaller than Paul Doickov..just..

Well it's 1 - 1 after 90 minutes, but the referee has added on 40 minutes stoppage time due to off the pitch shenanigans.

Latics send a long ball into the opposition penalty area and Paul Dickov is knocked into the 8th row of the Chaddy end, the ref points to the spot, Tranmere are furious claiming it was a dive, the kick is to be taken by.......................

Edited by BP1960

signed on loan from the Siberian club SKA-Energia Khabarovsk, where they turn over two pages at once, like I did on this thread...

:blush:

After consulting his wife about the number of sunshine hours in Oldham as compared to Rio De Janeiro new signing Carlos Tevez steps up to take the penalty and he's ................................