I'm back......For good....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man-icin-e nough to know he's got a few issues to sort out.

To be fair anyone who can come up with a story of giving sponsor money collected off fellow fans to the 'Royal Society for the Blind' Derbyshire Branch after deciding it was a far better option than giving it to what it was raised for ie Playershare is a genius of unimaginable magnitude.

Edited by Lags

To be fair anyone who can come up with a story of giving sponsor money collected off fellow fans to the 'Royal Society for the Blind' Derbyshire Branch after deciding it was a far better option than giving it to what it was raised for ie Playershare is a genius of unimaginable magnitude.

Is that theft or fraud?

Either way it is wrong.

Is that theft or fraud?

Either way it is wrong.

Both actually.

He fraudulently got the money by suggesting he would put some effort into this walk, and also that it was being raised for Playershare (then saying it was for some obscure charity for the blind). Then he stole it and didn't give it to any charity.

Both actually.

He fraudulently got the money by suggesting he would put some effort into this walk, and also that it was being raised for Playershare (then saying it was for some obscure charity for the blind). Then he stole it and didn't give it to any charity.

Bingo- I'm sure some prison or other would love to have a man of his footballing ability play for them. If I had a beef with him I'd be ringing up the coppers- he'd need a first aid kit in prison most likely, possibly one with a large tub of Vaseline/KY Jelly

Lee did pay all outstanding money to playershare and a little bit extra with donations to Boundary Blues..

The walk made almost £500 - Lee made arrangements and paid all money he had promised also replaced money that was lost on the trip after it was left on the mini bus. This had all been banked Via Mike and accounted for.

Only a few who did the walk presented the money on the Pitch - Lee was not one of these people.

As for wanting to follow the team again - he wants to but will he if he doesn't feel safe doing so ?

Let's try to remember who is the younger fan here ??! Live and learn I say !

Lee did pay all outstanding money to playershare and a little bit extra with donations to Boundary Blues..

The walk made almost £500 - Lee made arrangements and paid all money he had promised also replaced money that was lost on the trip after it was left on the mini bus. This had all been banked Via Mike and accounted for.

Only a few who did the walk presented the money on the Pitch - Lee was not one of these people.

As for wanting to follow the team again - he wants to but will he if he doesn't feel safe doing so ?

The bad blood isn't about the following of any team Ritchie and you well know that. Playershare wasn't and isn't to blame for what happened so don't worry it can't be tainted. Why wouldn't he be safe?

Edited by Lags

The bad blood isn't about the following of any team Ritchie and you well know that. Playershare wasn't and isn't to blame for what happened so don't worry it can't be tainted. Why wouldn't he be safe?

I think Richie's bright enough to understand that PlayerShare won't be tainted by this (why would it be?) but if what's said above is untrue then the record should be set straight. As for why he wouldn't be safe, I'd refer to the fairly pathetic posts further up advising that he runs if he bumps into certain people at BP and that he should carry a first aid kit with him.

I think Richie's bright enough to understand that PlayerShare won't be tainted by this (why would it be?) but if what's said above is untrue then the record should be set straight. As for why he wouldn't be safe, I'd refer to the fairly pathetic posts further up advising that he runs if he bumps into certain people at BP and that he should carry a first aid kit with him.

[/quote

I think everyone including Ritchie is bright enough to know that to some people where there's a bit of mud it sticks. Stevie allow me to have had first hand conversations on the matter. I might not be the button that shines the most however, on this I know.

When i saw his facebook message on your status about the programmes suspected he wanted to come back. Be honest does not feel safe do you really think any Oldham fan gonna risk getting themselves banned from Boundary Park. Again i cannot believe that, if i posted some of his non football tweets where he his threatening slit people up etc does not wind with me or anyone else.

Edited by oafctom