main stand paddock...food

Whistle for ht blows, i walk up for food and am 6th in the queue...

Pies.....none

Hot dogs.....none

Coke.....none

Diet coke....none

Fanta.....none

Way to get people coming back latics

Not one to jump on the bandwagon - but that is a joke!!!

Edited by laticsmad

Are the club even responsible for catering?

Of course they are....whether they are contractors or not the club have a duty to provide a satisfactory catering service. This has been highlighted many times this season but the problem seems to go on and on...it is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!

back home now and still furious at this...

yes it's outsourced, but come on, as a club they should be making sure the contractor is performing efficiently??

They literally had no hot food, and only oasis as a cold drink.....

the choice of a £1+ dairy milk or an overpriced bag of crisps didn't appeal to me much, so money lost for them. I'm a ST holder, so i'll be there next game, but if your paying on the day, it's only gonna add to the reasons not to bother....

Email the club and let them know. Like you say they need to make sure the contractor is performing, and I'm sure they know there are issues, but the only way for the club to monitor it is if they get the feedback foodback.

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

Obviously I don't know about the figures but it seems pretty clear the club would be wise to end the agreement with the caterers asap and do it themselves. It could be a valuable revenue stream , if it was properly exploited.

Judging by the number of fans in the RRE going for pies,coffee etc midway through the first half i think you're right.

It could just have been to break up the boredom though....

One of the great latics mysteries ....most times when i want a pie there are none..SOLD OUT...and on the rare occaision I manage to get one, its dry and has a rock solid bottom as it has probably been at more games this season than most of our golden ticket holders!

Maybe the higher attendance surprised them :petesake:

The golden tickets for the main stand Paddock sold out a few weeks ago.

They should know what the attendance for that area should be.

Typical Latics unfortunately , when it comes to marketing the poor performace is something that has blighted the club and held us back since JR days.

Maybe I'm thick but ....,,, pound bakery can do 2 pies for a quid yet still make money yet at 2.50 a pie we can't afford no wasteage ???? Do me a favour

Exactly, although they can't use the wasteage excuse in relation to the bottles of pop can they. I mean what's the shelf life of a bottle of coke? 18 months? 2 years? Unbelievable that they could run out completely...