Released by other clubs

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be intrested to see who the promoted sides in our league let go similar to the Wes situation at Peterborough, sure that Wednesday have players and charlton seem to have a squad of about 30+ they wont keep all them on

It depends the route Dickov want to go down, if we want players who can play than MK Dons have a bucket load, on the other hand someone like Wednesday if we want to be tough and orgainised are the club to go

There will be enough talent out there with hunderds of players looking for clubs

He's had 5 perm clubs and is he is 28 years old. That's hardly a KMB situation of being thrown out. I think he's worth a look.

I didnt realise he was at watford for 6 years but only played 90 games in this time. The rest of his career he has not settled anywhere.

He is 28 i think the "he has potential" has long gone, if he has not realised that potential by now then he aint ever going to.

I meant hes another KMB type of player. Full of trickes and has a MOM performance every 10 games. 8 career goals for a attacking winger/forward player is pretty poor too.

To top it off he got cheered off after the hour by Wycombe fans when we played them the other week. Jesus if Wycombe fans who are the most happy clap bunch i have ever come accross are getting p*ssed off with him god help him at BP

whats the harm in a trial though,give the lad a chance to prove himself

on another note if cisak did depart in the summer then id be more than happy to have stuart nelson as a replacement

Please god no, I hate this :censored: all the time wasting we had to endure when he was playing in Allen's Brentford team, that and his silly short sleeved shirt. Loved it when we hammered County 3-0, think it was the first time we had beaten a team he was in. Never thought he is actually that good.

Hate him almost as much as that big dopey Honey Monster Hartlepool had….

seems like scunthorpe are really gunna give it a go next year with some of the players they have released. That garry thompson scored 7 goals in 19 starts and 21 sub appearances which is very good for a winger.must be something behind why they have released him.

seems like scunthorpe are really gunna give it a go next year with some of the players they have released. That garry thompson scored 7 goals in 19 starts and 21 sub appearances which is very good for a winger.must be something behind why they have released him.

Sounds to me like they're doing the opposite of having a go.

Off topic a bit, but why has Jordan Robertson been brought back into the game without so much as a rumble of concern after all the grief we got over Hughes?

The norm now, Hughes - Robertson - King and probably soon to be Luke McCormack and Ched Evans in 5 years time.

10 May 2012 14:03:47

Oldham will sign Sheffield United left back Andy Taylor and former Bolton Defender Nicky Hunt on July 1st. The Latics are also looking to sign Altringham striker Damien Reeves. Meanwhile Oldham trio James Wesolowski,dean bouzanis,Felipe Morais and Shefki Kuqi have agreed new 1 year deals which will be announced early next week.

according to football rumours site

Off topic a bit, but why has Jordan Robertson been brought back into the game without so much as a rumble of concern after all the grief we got over Hughes?

Probably because he was sober, wasn't as famous as Hughes was, and didn't try to hide himself

10 May 2012 14:03:47

Oldham will sign Sheffield United left back Andy Taylor and former Bolton Defender Nicky Hunt on July 1st. The Latics are also looking to sign Altringham striker Damien Reeves. Meanwhile Oldham trio James Wesolowski,dean bouzanis,Felipe Morais and Shefki Kuqi have agreed new 1 year deals which will be announced early next week.

according to football rumours site

Reliable as ever, a trio of 4 people.