• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree 100% Its no use having players then treating them like lepers as O'Grady was yet he took it and had last laugh. KMB hasnt got that bottle and has a massive chip on his shoulder. Credit for giving him a chance but Yeovil welcome to him for non football reasons.

Posted before about JJ apparently a really good bloke with the local kids he will have a kick about with them and always a word for the neighbours. Not a bad word for him. Doubt the same with KMB.

Maybe so, but in his days playing for us his attitude stunk. If it didn't go to his feet he wasn't interested, if he messed up a trick he'd sulk, didn't like being subbed etc..... Yet his talent was undoubtful and can be seen in his performances these days.

Marsh Brown's bad news, I reckon. He definitely has talent but his attitude is lacking in a big way.

And comparisons with O'Grady are misplaced. He was perfectly professional. We just never gave him a chance.

Definately.

Marsh Brown comes across as the 'big man' who thinks he's better than everyone else.

Good luck to Yeovil.

Six of one and half a dozen of the other. I think you could equally argue it the other way: that we can't afford to carry players whose indiscipline keeps them out of the team.

He got sent off once? He wasn't exactly Darren sheridan.

Probably fairer to compare with JJ. I also saw talent in him even though he had a bad attitude, now look at him.

I would compare him to antoine curier remember him?

Marsh-Brown makes Craig Davies look like a fine feet on the ground professional he's the type who just won't take advise on good or bad glad we've got rid.

Marsh-Brown makes Craig Davies look like a fine feet on the ground professional he's the type who just won't take advise on good or bad glad we've got rid.

Wasn't he stealing from the changing rooms? Real shame that, he was banging them in. Seems to be a similar story over and over for him, I see him banging em in for so many different clubs lol

According to our official his year long deal at Yeovil can be reviewed after 6 months. I read it as Yeovil can get rid in 6 months without consequences if things don't work out.

Plus, didn't someone on here mention he said to be moving somewhere within an hour from here. Yeovil is only a hour from here by plane- so his geography is almost as bad as his attitude

Wasn't he stealing from the changing rooms? Real shame that, he was banging them in. Seems to be a similar story over and over for him, I see him banging em in for so many different clubs lol

Yes that was the allegation and a similar one was made to Marsh Brown while somewhere else.

Their is enough time for Marsh Brown to turn it around but he's going to have to realise that he's part of a team and that he is along way from the finished article.

According to our official his year long deal at Yeovil can be reviewed after 6 months. I read it as Yeovil can get rid in 6 months without consequences if things don't work out.

^^^ This. My first thought when I read it. 12 month contract but maybe they don't trust him enough to see it through without ballsing it up somewhere along the line. So they tell him straight, "Be a good boy and we'll let you stay beyond Chrimbo. Screw it up and you're gone. Ball's in your court, son."

Massive exaggeration of this guy on here. He couldn't finish to save his life, and he couldn't sort his attitude out to save his career. Bad rubbish, glad to see the back of him.

Interesting that he seems to be getting more sentiment off some than Taylor - a good professional who clocked up over 200 games for us, captained the side and knew how to finish when clean through one-on-one.

Exactly the player that sprung to mind for me as well.. He was stealing stuff from other lads IIRC and then we've got KMB stealing from an OAFC house, disgusting to be honest. Great model professionals.

KMB and Josh Parker went on the lash the night before we lost at home to Chesterfield in the JPT. Both were on their way out from then, and we are better off not having either of them near the club. But if they sort themselves out both could comfortably play at Championship level.

KMB and Josh Parker went on the lash the night before we lost at home to Chesterfield in the JPT. Both were on their way out from then, and we are better off not having either of them near the club. But if they sort themselves out both could comfortably play at Championship level.

Shouldn't be going out on the lash in the season, ideally, you want them to be on top of their game every day, every week, all the time. Obviously, they're young and they're gonna go out but the night before a game is an absolute piss-take, KMB should have been sent packing, as Parker was.

Anyhow, good riddens to them both - not the sort of players we want at OAFC.

Massive exaggeration of this guy on here. He couldn't finish to save his life, and he couldn't sort his attitude out to save his career. Bad rubbish, glad to see the back of him.

Interesting that he seems to be getting more sentiment off some than Taylor - a good professional who clocked up over 200 games for us, captained the side and knew how to finish when clean through one-on-one.

will you and everyone else STOP GOING ON about how professional Taylor was and how many games he played as if he is some sort of messiah!!!

He has been average to :censored:e for the past 2 years and whatever we may or may not think of him regards his ability and worth to the team, he is moving on, just like Lee.

I think you've been poor Chris and aren't 'all that' or 'oldham's best player because your an Oldham fan' as for professional i don't call turning up pre-season allgedly overweight being professional as i have been informed was the case the seasom just gone.

But good luck Chris - next. The amount of games someone plays in is neither here nor there if their form wasn't consistent and if they didn't fulfill their duties as regards their role in the team. You could make 100 appearances from the bench, yet be crap and regarded as deserving praise for that number of appearances; totally irrelevant.

But oh no i am sorry - Chris don't go we all love you it won't be the same without your 100 best dives DVD.....

will you and everyone else STOP GOING ON about how professional Taylor was and how many games he played as if he is some sort of messiah!!!

He has been average to :censored:e for the past 2 years and whatever we may or may not think of him regards his ability and worth to the team, he is moving on, just like Lee.

I think you've been poor Chris and aren't 'all that' or 'oldham's best player because your an Oldham fan' as for professional i don't call turning up pre-season allgedly overweight being professional as i have been informed was the case the seasom just gone.

But good luck Chris - next. The amount of games someone plays in is neither here nor there if their form wasn't consistent and if they didn't fulfill their duties as regards their role in the team. You could make 100 appearances from the bench, yet be crap and regarded as deserving praise for that number of appearances; totally irrelevant.

But oh no i am sorry - Chris don't go we all love you it won't be the same without your 100 best dives DVD.....

Good grief.

However :censored:e Taylor may be, you can't question his work rate, he's nearly always given his everything when in the blue shirt and i think we'll find that he is heavily missed - more than Lee. His impact has been seen when he's been injured as we just don't seem to have been the same team and are you forgetting the end of the 10/11 season when he scored vital goals which saved us from the trap door.

Yes i agree with you in the Taylor isn't the best, but he aint half bad either.

I take it you're hoping he'll knock back Huddersfield and Leeds and accept Millwall's offer and move down south, so he'll stop shagging your missus?

Funny as we didn't sign KMB until the day we played Chesterfield, and he came on from the bench.

When did he shag your wife?

Not quite sure how you make average to :censored:e for two years, because whenever I've watched Latics it hac rather seemed to me that he has been one of the only guys with the ability to play the short passing game we have tried, even when under pressure.

Hey ho though, because you wrote a dribbling diatribe on the matter I guess I'll take your word on the matter.

Funny as we didn't sign KMB until the day we played Chesterfield, and he came on from the bench.

Maybe him and Mr Parker were celebrating KMB getting a contract? As he had been training with is for weeks. Guess we shall never know. Either way a bloody stupid way to introduce yourself. It was not long after that that Parker was shown the door.

Edited by Guest