Crompton Victoria FC‏@CromptonVics

Nice of @KMarshBrown to clean out the house owned by @OfficialOAFC of most of its possessions before leaving. #classy #oafc

Keanu Marsh-Brown :)@KMarshBrown

@CromptonVics that house was not suitable for a dog to live in it I had to paint my bedroom get mould off all the walls and get dirty house

Keanu Marsh-Brown :)@KMarshBrown

@CromptonVics should not be proud to say your giving that house out to players to live in nasty mould on walls broken front door #oafc

P

pyschonova @KMarshBrown @CromptonVics so you are saying because the house was :censored: it gives you the right to steal? You didn't even deny it.

Keanu Marsh-Brown :)@KMarshBrown@Psycho_Nova I got proof I never Please tell me because there are 3 players that live there pluss players what no the state of that house

Edited by razza699

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...or maybe he didn't actually steal anything but because someone on Twitter accused him, a bunch of drongs (who wouldn't know anything about it) then decide to get all worked up to accuse him.

I think there should be some kind of test or license that people should apply for before they get to post anything on there.

I know that a large a number of the clubs thermal shorts and t-shirts that the players use in training and on match day ended up at KMB's house (which he said he was washing). It did not take long before the squad started to get annoyed and to accuse him every time anything went missing.

...or maybe he didn't actually steal anything but because someone on Twitter accused him, a bunch of drongs (who wouldn't know anything about it) then decide to get all worked up to accuse him.

I think there should be some kind of test or license that people should apply for before they get to post anything on there.

Regardless, the guy's attitude is awful.

• 2 weeks later...

More than likely destroy us down the wing next season. Attitude or no attitude, he had talent.

My thoughts exactly. He needed someone to back him properly as he cearly has the talent to be a threat, the sort of player who could nick you a 1-0 win in a drab game vs Orient on a Tuesday night.Another one we've let slip imo

I can't help but think this is one that again, will come back to bite us.

Its Craig Davis & Chris O'Grady all over again; especially CD.

Yes the lad appears to be quite a bit 'Brap'; but i just feel with the right management he could have been someone to really kick on; that "bit of magic" flair player who - as someone above says; could give you the bit of magic to win a tight game.

Ah well - just watch him butt-feck us at Huish Park & BP next season....you can just see it!

As usual when a player leaves; he's certain to have stormers Vs us!!!

I can't help but think this is one that again, will come back to bite us.

Its Craig Davis & Chris O'Grady all over again; especially CD.

Yes the lad appears to be quite a bit 'Brap'; but i just feel with the right management he could have been someone to really kick on; that "bit of magic" flair player who - as someone above says; could give you the bit of magic to win a tight game.

Ah well - just watch him butt-feck us at Huish Park & BP next season....you can just see it!

As usual when a player leaves; he's certain to have stormers Vs us!!!

Craig Davies will be back in LEague 2 before you know it

My thoughts exactly. He needed someone to back him properly as he cearly has the talent to be a threat, the sort of player who could nick you a 1-0 win in a drab game vs Orient on a Tuesday night.Another one we've let slip imo

Yes, but when we played a drab game against Orient on a Tuesday night he was warming the bench because he'd missed the last five games for a horror tackle and then punching somebody square in the face.

If the boy can get his head screwed on then he could be something but I think we've taken all the risks we should on him.

Marsh Brown's bad news, I reckon. He definitely has talent but his attitude is lacking in a big way.

And comparisons with O'Grady are misplaced. He was perfectly professional. We just never gave him a chance.

Probably fairer to compare with JJ. I also saw talent in him even though he had a bad attitude, now look at him.

Agree 100% Its no use having players then treating them like lepers as O'Grady was yet he took it and had last laugh. KMB hasnt got that bottle and has a massive chip on his shoulder. Credit for giving him a chance but Yeovil welcome to him for non football reasons.

But on the other hand.. We can't afford talented players with real potential who are good as gold. So are people like kmb, JJ, and davies not players who we could work on and could produce a gem out of, while not paying massive wages?

Remember kmb is 19 years old, he could mature so much over the next couple of years with a bit of guidance. Apparently filipe morais was a little :censored: in his younger days, yet this season I've seem nothing of the sort.