New Stand Planning Permission

I'd be a little more than miffed if any lapsed ST holder got any dib above me and other current ST holder who used to sit in the Lookers but moved elsewhere when it was knocked down.

I think he means including people who have relicated like yourself. I don't see the need to priorotise as it holds 3000(ish) so plenty to around. Not all season ticket holders will want to move in there.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored:in hell! people will actually want to claim dibs now!

I suppose when it comes around in 3 years time (hopefull) it will give people something other than the team to moan about!

I have paid for 95% of home games over the last six/ seven years by cash and have not had a season ticket for nearly 10 years, I also consider my contribution to be the lifeblood of the club

so I dibs row H seat 22 whens its built, no taking backses!!!!

Edited by palmer1

I think he means including people who have relicated like yourself. I don't see the need to priorotise as it holds 3000(ish) so plenty to around. Not all season ticket holders will want to move in there.

Especially when its not unreasonable to think that the ticket prices for a new stand will be the most expensive. It would be cheaper to stay in the Chaddy/RRE and some fans might go for that instead.

:censored:in hell! people will actually want to claim dibs now!

I suppose when it comes around in 3 years time (hopefull) it will give people something other than the team to moan about!

I have paid for 95% of home games over the last six/ seven years by cash and have not had a season ticket for nearly 10 years, I also consider my contribution to be the lifeblood of the club

so I dibs row H seat 22 whens its built, no taking backses!!!!

Slightly ott response.

Still, if you only miss one home game a season, well done. A season ticket will save you a few quid though.

Slightly ott response.

Still, if you only miss one home game a season, well done. A season ticket will save you a few quid though.

I dont think so, i read your post and hoped it was in jest at first but then people actually discussed it and you can already see thats what going to happen

to me it doesnt matter if you have had a season ticket for 20 years or 1 year if you are a lapsed fan or a constant

you pay your money you get your seat and when the new stand goes up, no-one should get "first dibs" on anything because they condsider themselves as a "better fan"

as a ticket holder/ supporter hopefully you are repaid with success and a promotion, we havenet had that so our fans want rewards in other ways which is stupid imo

Roll on August 13th and here's hoping Ian Hill eats and drinks like a lord at MK Dons.

I still don;t understand why Ian Hill taking advantage of away hopsitality was an issue..

What people are forgetting is that any freebies will not cost face value, everything has a cost price and selling price.

So the cost to OAFC will be £6-8k per year max. Probably significantly less.

It is entirely at SC's discretion what he gets, or wahat was put in his contract.

So, we get a shiny brand new stand with 3,000 seats in it.

Who should have first dibs?

1. All existing season ticket holders?

2. All lapsed Lookers season ticket holders?

3. All Main Stand season ticket holders (assuming their current home is going to close soon)?

4. Other?

It does not really matter, there will still be plenty of seats spare..

Especially when its not unreasonable to think that the ticket prices for a new stand will be the most expensive. It would be cheaper to stay in the Chaddy/RRE and some fans might go for that instead.

Yeah i had the same thought. I would assume an extra £2 to pay on the dat and an extra £25 season ticket

I dont think so, i read your post and hoped it was in jest at first but then people actually discussed it and you can already see thats what going to happen

to me it doesnt matter if you have had a season ticket for 20 years or 1 year if you are a lapsed fan or a constant

you pay your money you get your seat and when the new stand goes up, no-one should get "first dibs" on anything because they condsider themselves as a "better fan"

as a ticket holder/ supporter hopefully you are repaid with success and a promotion, we havenet had that so our fans want rewards in other ways which is stupid imo

I presume you mean apart from Londoners?