Lose Tonight

Dickov gone - definitely not.

Win handsomely - maybe, but any win will do for me

7 to 10 game unbeaten run - nice thought, but maybe a little too ambitious. Win 5, draw 3, lose 2 or win 5 draw 2 and lose 3 out of the next ten and I reckon that would a pretty good outcome.

Are we going to have this negativity before every game? There was people on here pretty much resigned to losing against Notts County, and yet we were a dodgy decision and even dodgier penalty away from beating the most in-form team in the league (albeit with ten men). Tonight we're playing one of the least in form teams in the league, after a positive performance and with a much improved squad. Come on chaps, lets cheer up for a change eh?

And of course, people are more than entitled to be negative after the start we've had. I just think what is already going to be a long ol' season is going to be even longer if we're having threads like this before every game.

There's a song by Monty Python that would be perfect here, but I can't recall its name...

Edited by JonesyOAFC

Things needed to change after Chesterfield or else losing to Notts County would've indicated a very bad sign of things to come and Dickov would've been in real trouble.

But I'm not sure Dickov could've changed things any better than he has. All three signings have made an immediate impact and the problem areas in the team have been solved (at least in the short term). He's bought himself time to show what the current team of his can do.

This is about as positive we have been about a game for a long time 80% of people predicting a win lol

Got to say a treble of

Oldham think saw 7/5

Arsenal 6/5 at Montpelier

Swindon away to pompey at 7/5 is MASSIVE!

Pays 11.67 to one pretty sure in saying lump all over it!

Coventry 21/10, could be worth a punt. They've been :censored:e granted but they've gotta come good soon surely with the squad they have. and it is only shrewsbury....... "he who dares, wins!"