We're going to win a game!

A terrific boost for the manager , lots of possession and shots , about time they delivered for the boss.

And got rid of that awful stat of 35 games without a win by more than 1 goal , it was the worst in England.

Well done ..........the secret now is to use this as a start , and not be hot one game ,cold the next.

Fantastic win given the circumstances, especially by 2 goals.

As someone said in the chat room, Dickov's got a lot to do but there's no better way to turn it around with an away win.

Will we choke at BP against a decent Preston? Tough game but no excuses not to go for the win.

well done to the lads tonight sounded like an all round attacking peformance BUT.......

this is always the way - pressure is on, get a win then relax into the old ways again,

We should DEMAND 3-4 straight wins and an unbeaten run of 8-10 games - we have the players to do it IF they are played and coached properly - if fooking Tranmoore can do it so can we.

Same again lads x4 please - they should be full of belief now and should enjoy how it feels to attack a team rather than tippy tappy on our half and socre some goals.

I want to know if our midfielders attacked properly tonight - thats the key going forward......

Fantastic win given the circumstances, especially by 2 goals.

As someone said in the chat room, Dickov's got a lot to do but there's no better way to turn it around with an away win.

Will we choke at BP against a decent Preston? Tough game but no excuses not to go for the win.

Given results over the past year I think a home win would show more of a turnaround!

It's a big 3 points but its against a team that hasn't won for a month clearly lacking in confidence. The performance sounds encouraging though and momentum is a big thing in this league, need to remain behind the team and we'll hopefully get our rewards.

If nothing else we cam have a day or two off from 'get him sacked'

Fair play to the 300-odd that went, i know i turned it down tonight!

sounds like we played tonight like we know we can with these players. They know they can create chances now, time to put the bad start behind us and get going again.

Preston will be solid, and hopefully be a decent atmosphere, no better game to start the season.