Hey ho

I'd pretty much written off the result tonight (wasn't expecting us to get anything), the one thing I didn't want was any injuries/suspensions for Saturday. FFS. And for dissent (Byrne) and handbags (Bouzanis) as well. Stupid tossers.

As bad as this division is this season, i didn't expect to get anything tonight, but once more our lack of shots on target is becoming a worrying trend.

The stats showed that second half we hardly mustered an attempt. The opposition up their game after the interval and inevitably we are found wanting.

As bad as this division is this season, i didn't expect to get anything tonight, but once more our lack of shots on target is becoming a worrying trend.

The stats showed that second half we hardly mustered an attempt. The opposition up their game after the interval and inevitably we are found wanting.

' our lack of shots on target is becoming a worrying trend'.

You talk as though it's something that's just developed ........we have been impotent up front for 2 fu***** years. I would rather lose a game 3 v 2 knowing we've had a go than be served up with this negative crap. I think we had about 4 shots tonight didn't we and not many more at home against Shrewsbury.

Doncaster are now second and yet posession wise we matched them tonight except that we did f*** all with the ball when we had it....as usual!!

The fans who go to these away games deserve a fuc**** medal!!!!!

' our lack of shots on target is becoming a worrying trend'.

You talk as though it's something that's just developed ........we have been impotent up front for 2 fu***** years. I would rather lose a game 3 v 2 knowing we've had a go than be served up with this negative crap. I think we had about 4 shots tonight didn't we and not many more at home against Shrewsbury.

Doncaster are now second and yet posession wise we matched them tonight except that we did f*** all with the ball when we had it....as usual!!

The fans who go to these away games deserve a fuc**** medal!!!!!

I have to agree with this. Dickov will end up with a reputation similar to dangerous dave at this rate. Why can't he make a sub to win a game rather than chase it?

Seen nothing tonight to be afraid of.

Truly is a piss poor League One this year.

Is it saturday yet?

Exactly why it's even more frustrating best chance get out of this league for ages, yet it looks more likely the way we'll get out of the league this season is relegation.

At the rate we are running up red and yellow cards we will have no team to field come February.

PD has to sort this out otherwise it will cost us dear especially with a squad our size !!

PD can't do anything about the useless referees, or should it be the rules the referee seem to interpret these days. Pushing and pulling in the box is aloud.Outside the box it's a foul. A slight touch where a player goes down is a foul. A little push where the player pushed acts like he's been hit by a train, is a sending off. All this petty refereeing is ruining the game. All that can be heard in some games is the ref's whistle every two minutes. I think this is one of the big reasons people have stopped going to games.

PD can't do anything about the useless referees, or should it be the rules the referee seem to interpret these days. Pushing and pulling in the box is aloud.Outside the box it's a foul. A slight touch where a player goes down is a foul. A little push where the player pushed acts like he's been hit by a train, is a sending off. All this petty refereeing is ruining the game. All that can be heard in some games is the ref's whistle every two minutes. I think this is one of the big reasons people have stopped going to games.

The reason people have stopped going to BP is the :censored:e football.

Cotterill and Hume will be massive loses for them

Am I the only one who is just if not more mad that we fell asleep on the free-kick again, surely someone like Wes/Derbyshire/Baxter could stand on the ball as soon as it goes against us!

If Baxter did that to them this morning we would be raving about his brain, we switched off and they punished us, from what I understand it was yet another soft and stupid free-kick that led to the initial free-kick anyway

The reason people have stopped going to BP is the :censored:e football.

yes, that's it in a nutshell. :censored: football in a :censored: league. How many years now, 15? I grew up with Oldham just after they got promoted to the second division. Not always pretty, but over a season you would get some great moments/games/football. This has been 15 years in a wilderness of :censored:e. I look at the Championship with drooling envy....