Third Round Draw

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get a championship team then I want Brighton away

Reckon we'd do well to avoid anyone in the Championship. Burnley or Peterborough say, would be awful.

A team we can beat or a team we can make money out of is what we want...

Reckon we'd do well to avoid anyone in the Championship. Burnley or Peterborough say, would be awful.

A team we can beat or a team we can make money out of is what we want...

Agree with your point.

However on a personal level I'd love burnley away and do em, got a burnley fan at work who still calls them a "premiership club" after 1 season up there! Be great banter over that.

Anyone from below us in the league at home until there is no one left below us. Ideally a non-league side for the extra publicity they will get which we will still benefit from.

I want to go as far as possible as that's the best way to make money.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter - we've done what we need to do, so pats on the back all round.

The irony will be that this time last season, we drew with Southend in the FA Cup and weren't particularly bothered about who we got because we were hopeful in the league and JPT, yet drew Liverpool, but tomorrow, when it's fairly imperative we get a glamour tie, we'll draw someone cr@p.

Them's the breaks, though - just got to roll with the punches.

Edited by JoeP

I've considered this strenuously, but only for me - of course.

Good: Newcastle, Man Utd, Sunderland, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Harrogate or Hastings (I'm good with either), Liverpool, Dale, Leeds and Brighton.

Quite good: Aldershot, Wimbledon, Everton, Norwich (hic), Watford (selfish - brother* lives next door), Spuds, Burton (to see where DS ends up)

Bad: Luton.

Quite bad: Tranmere, Crawley, Stoke, Sheff Utd, Preston, Barnsley, Hull, Rotherham, Peterborough, Luton again, Bournemmuff, Orient and Luton.

*Not a selfish-brother.

Edited by OldhamSheridan