In all the fantastic news -Reece Wabara tweet

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My loan at #oafc has now finished.. I'd like to thank the players fans and staff who have all been fantastic to me. Its been an honour. Not sure much can be read into that

City will want him back in case they can loan him out to a Championship club for the rest of the season.

If not, he might still be back but judging by the comments on his performance today I can see Forest being interested.

Connor Brown has impressed me in his gametime this season. He's been superb in temprement (other than Pompey) which was my biggest worry but also his defensive skills and touch on the ball is excellent, too. We've uncovered a very good player.

Wabara has been good in the league, he's good all-round but can be inconsistent. From his frailties against Andy Reid first half I can't see him being up to Championship level yet.

He's been good to have at the club and he's been a very respectable professional, caused no trouble and has been a good addition to the team but we don't need him with Brown behind him waiting for a chance and also been a contracted player and one of our youngsters.. Wouldn't mind having him 'til the end of the season but wouldn't bother if it was in any way inconvenient.

He is a decent player but if I'm honest I dont think we need him.

Connor Brown can do the business, thanks for the spell though Reece!!!

unfortunatly IMO when Brown plays a number of games in row and is actually given the chance to make the full back position his own we will find ourselves with a problem in that position....hope im wrong would love the lad to make the job his own but cant see it

unfortunatly IMO when Brown plays a number of games in row and is actually given the chance to make the full back position his own we will find ourselves with a problem in that position....hope im wrong would love the lad to make the job his own but cant see it

He is only a kid though palmer and will hopefully learn.

Its sometimes better than just relying on loan signings because we need any sell on fee's to survive.

Is that a hunch or an opinion based on his performances so far? Surely not the latter. He's got better with every game. Yes he will make mistakes but remember this is his first season in pro football he's definately shown he can play at this level

On the whole; he's been a very decent loan signing. As a RB; he's been very impressive; and linked well with Croft. As a CB, when needed to play there, he's been 'meh'.

If we can secure him again then i'd be happy enough, but if not; then it means Brown will have a chance to grab an extended run in the side; and id be happy enough with that too.

He has been a valuable player for us as at times he has been the only other fit centre back, this is what we will miss if he doesn't come back. We could be looking at:

Brown Grounds Belzika Winchester

As our back four for some games if the season progresses the way it already has with injuries and suspensions.

You know when your missus leaves you and you act all odd trying to show that "You've changed" "You're not like that anymore" and that you miss them and want them back well you do strange things like go and watch them doing that thing they like doing that you never went and did whilst you were together.

I bet Dickovs doing that.

You know when your missus leaves you and you act all odd trying to show that "You've changed" "You're not like that anymore" and that you miss them and want them back well you do strange things like go and watch them doing that thing they like doing that you never went and did whilst you were together.

I bet Dickovs doing that.

Either that or he's screaming from the touchline "YOU BASTARD, REECE! YOU SAID YOU LOVED US! WHO IS THIS BITCH ATTILIO ANYWAY?"

I think you are all taking the wrong thing from this thread. I think that Gaz's mrs following a City twitter feed is the far more disturbing news.

Then again people are into all types of strange stuff. I used to know a bloke who would line up the four animals from the Town Musicians of Bremen on top of each other, and proceed to...

...hold on, Leeslover posts on here. I'll stop now.

Edited by OldhamSheridan